Chapter 29

"I don't wa-"

"Abigail, please. Just talk to him for a little while. We have a flight to catch in a couple hours." Niall pleaded, rubbing his eyes. He looked exhausted, we all did.

"Niall, really can we talk in private." I whispered looking from him Dr.Monroe.

"Abigail, I can't. I still have to finish packing and everything just do this for me. We have to go meet with our tour manager about the tour bus arrangement. We'll be back in 15 minutes at most. Just do this for me please." Him and the boys filed out of the room as I sat down at the little table by the window.

"Hello Abigail. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm here to help you. You can talk to me about anything you'd like." He smiled sitting across from me at the table.

"You normally take house calls at 5 a.m?" I asked leaning back in the chair.

"The boys are very close friends of mine, it's merely a favor." He smiled, it never seemed to leave his face.

"Aren't psychologists supposed to keep a straight face?" I questioned him pulling my knees up to my chest.

"You interested in psychology? That's true." He leaned his chin on his palm as he examined me.

"I read a book once. I had found it and wanted to kill time." I shrugged as I watched his eyebrows knit together.

"You're very familiar to me." He mumbled staring at my face intensely. "Have we met before?"

"I don't believe so." My heart started racing in my chest and my palms started to sweat.

"Are you from London?" He asked and I nodded, his gaze intense on my face. I felt paralyzed in his view. He was figuring it out, slowly, but he was."Stan." He whispered and my heart sunk to my stomach.

I tried to keep my composure but there was no use.

"Oh my god. I, how old are you?" He stuttered staring at me.

"16."

"So... when I last saw you, you were 13?" He was choking on his words, his forehead getting sweaty. "I didn't know that. I would've never..."

"Well you did."

"I really had no clue. Bloody hell." He pushed his chair back and leaned his elbows on his knees, putting his head in his hands. "You were 13. Stan didn't tell me that. Wait, where is he?"

"I don't know." Now this was getting dangerous. I couldn't say to much but I also couldn't lie because who knows if he still talks to Stan.

"Did you leave or move out? You're only 16. How the hell did you get mixed up with these boys?" He was so confused, his facial features all twisted up. "Stan is pushy huh? Complete asshole but I've known him for years." He chuckled rubbing his forehead. Fuck. "Does he know your all the way over here in the states?"

"I'd rather not talk about this. Please." I pulled my sleeves over my hands and chewed at the corner of the cuff. He just nodded but he was still staring at me in that... way. He was looking at me like i was 13 again. "Can we just end this please? I don't want to talk anymore."

"I'm here to help you."

"I don't want to talk anymore please." I begged, my body feeling anxious.

"I'm here to help you, love." He persisted and his voice sent chills down my body.

"Please stop." I begged putting my hands over my ears. I knew what was going to happen. He's going to tell Stan where i am and he's going to find me and kill me. I'm going to die and it's all because of him. He doesn't even know.

He got up and came over to me placing his hand on my shoulder. That's when I snapped. I jumped up and slapped him on the chest crawling over on the bed and standing on the opposite side of the room. "Stay away from me!" I screamed, my fists pulled into a tight ball.

He stood there with his hands up trying to remain calm as i was completely unraveling. I hadn't slept in nearly 23 hours nor have I eaten recently. My body was coming down from one of the most intense highs of my life and i was losing my goddamn mind.

The door opened and the boys walked back in. Niall looked from me to Dr.Monroe and he just sighed. He was giving up but he had no idea the background of this.

In his head right now he's assuming that I was giving Dr.Monroe a hard time and being difficult. That all I did was say shut up! shut up! shut up!

"Abigail, what's going on?" He breathed out as I relaxed a bit. He walked over to me and pulled me off the wall and over to the chair. "Dr.Monroe I'm sorry for her behavior. She hasn't slept in a while nor has she eaten and she's high off her arse. I'm sorry to have wasted your time. Thank you for coming out." He shook his hand as Dr.Monroe collected his things.

"No problem Niall. I'm sorry I couldn't help. I wish you the best Abigail. It was nice to meet you." He emphasized the word meet and all my bones shook. He said goodbye to the boys and left the room. Now it was my time.

"Niall, please listen to me." I got up from the chair and rushed over to him. My body feeling like it was going to collapse. "He knows Stan."

"Your Uncle?" He questioned, his eyebrows knitting together. I nodded and his mouth turned into a frown. "i think you need to sleep."

"No, Niall please. Listen to me. He's good friends with Stan, he was one of the first men I had to have sex with!" I cried out hoping he'd stop thinking I was delusional.

"Abigail. Dr.Monroe is a highly respected psychiatrist in London why would he sleep with a prostitute?" He questioned and I watched all the other boys freeze.

"What are you saying? That I'm dirty? You're right why would he sleep with a prostitute? I was that fucking prostitute!" I screamed in his face and I saw the regret in his eyes.

"Abigail. I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry, I'm just so tired." He sighed rubbing his temples.

"Believe me, I'm not lying. He's going to tell Stan I'm here."

"I believe you." Louis spoke up and walked over to me. "What did he say?"

"He was just asking a bunch of questions. Why i was here and how I found you guys and where stan was. I didn't answer him though. But I'm still scared he's going to ring him. I'm telling the truth." I scanned the room and looked at all the boys. They looked worried because if they believe that I'm telling the truth they know we're in some trouble.

"It's okay, Abigail. Don't worry, you're safe with us." Louis pulled me into a hug but I know I'm not.

"I'm not though. When a pimp loses a girl they get mad. When a pimp loses their only girl, he kills them. He's going to kill me." I looked up at Louis and his face was pale. "He's back, he knows I'm gone and he's already started to look for me. He's going to find me. They always do."

"Not this time." Niall spoke up, staring at me.

"I've heard so many stories. I had a friend, Hannah. We worked the same area she was the same age as me. She tried to get me to runaway with her and I wouldn't. A few weeks later I heard she was found dead and completely burned. They raped her and set her on fire. She was 14. You guys have no idea what's going to happen."

"Then we go to the police. They'll protect you." Harry suggested and I just laughed.

"You guys are underestimating just how much power Stan has. The police won't do shit. If he finds me, when he finds me, he's going to kill me."

6 Comments and 10 votes for the next chapter?Things are going to start heating up!