Little Lady *Niall Horan Fanfic*

(The trailer for this book is the link above or below wherever it is for you! I'm sorry about the trial version on the trailer, it's super annoying but it goes away most of the time! Let me know if you like it!)

"Thanks for the good time baby girl." The sick pervert winked at me as he handed me my cash. I grabbed it from his hand and stuffed it into my bag before standing up from the bed and pulling my clothes on. "I'll see you soon, can't wait."

"Whatever." I hissed grabbing my coat and sliding it over my cold frame. He walked me to the front of his house, smacking my butt as I walked out of the house. I hated him, I didn't even know him and I hated him.

It was sick.

The enjoyment an older man gets by having sex with a minor, but I needed the money, the money to get me through my shit life. I walked down the street night slowly falling onto the city streets of London. I stopped sitting on the bench rubbing my thighs as they ached from my previous actions in the bedroom, no mercy I tell you.

I watched as people passed, business men, women with children and the homeless people that roamed the street aimlessly each day. I sat back looking down at my ripped leggings, the skin rose with goose bumps as the cold weather had it's go at them.

I heaved myself off the bench and began to walk home to my ass of an Uncle who started me with all this. "You're living with me, you do what I say." Were the first words he said to 13 year old self as my mother left me there.

Ever since I've been in the business, the different men every night becoming a normal thing to a sixteen year old girl like myself, the drugs that ran through my body fueling my motivation to go back out to make more money to get more.

It was horrible how your life could change so much in three years.

I walked up to the doorstep pulling out  my keys fumbling to unlock the hard wooden door. I grasped the cold metal handle with my shaky hand before pushing it open. I walked into the dimly lit hallway throwing my coat onto the coat rack before continuing to find my Uncle.

"It's about time you got home." He spat as I walked into the kitchen. "You make me good money tonight?"

I nodded handing him the 400 dollars I made, keeping 50 for myself as usual. "Good girl, I have something new for you." He looked up at me, an evil grimace on his face.

"Yes Uncle Stan?" I whimpered as he walked closer to me.

"I told you not to call me that!" He shouted gripping my wrist. Ah yes, how could I forget, after all he practically beat it into me.

"Sorry sir..." I whispered looking down at the ground. He gripped my chin with his thumb and index finger forcing me to look up at him.

"I got you a job... it'll make good money."

"W-what is it?"

"You're going to be a stripper along with what you've been doing. You start tomorrow night, make sure to do whatever you can to get as much money thrown at that pretty little body of yours. I owe some guys money and they're getting impatient." He let go of my chin and took out the money counting it. "You can leave!"

"Y-yes sir. Goodnight." I pushed past him and rushed down the hall pulling the basement door open and running down the creaky wooden stairs.

A stripper? I thought the title of a prostitute was bad enough but both!? I fell onto the small cott throwing my bag to the floor. I sighed looking to my left at the mirror.

I didn't even recognize the girl looking back at me. My brown hair was no longer held the beautiful curls it once did, it looked dead. My green eyes now looked like murky lake water and not to mention the horrid bags that lay under them.