Chapter 8

I sipped on; well God knows which number beer this was. It’s safe to say I was completely wasted and so was everyone else in this room.

I had isolated myself into the corner chair as the rest of the boys sat and laughed about things I had no idea of. Something about tours and girls and what not, I could care less.

“Heaven want another beer?” Zayn asked holding one up in there between his two fingers.

“Call me Abigail please, and yeah throw it over.” He nodded and tossed the bottle over to me, my shaky hands grasping it and popping the cap before downing half of it.

“You can drink girl.” Ed slurred pointing over at me. I just smirked at him as the other boys laughed. The drunkest one was probably the curly headed one, Harry I think and Ed. I was probably next along with Niall and the other three weren’t far behind.

“I say we do something fun.” Harry winked at Ed. I furrowed my eyes together trying to focus on the conversations, but the pounding in my head was making it extremely hard to do that.

“7 minutes in heaven?” Ed questioned and the boys cracked up. I felt a huge wave of awkwardness roll over me. It was almost as if they were laughing at me which I know they weren’t but still.

“I think some of us already got that.” Louis mumbled elbowing Zayn.

I got up and swiped up another bottle before storming down the hall into the bathroom.

I popped it open and slid down the wall leaning my elbow on the toilet seat as I began on my beer.

I’m glad they think it’s okay to make a joke about that. I bet if they only knew why I had to do what I did they would take that comment back in a heartbeat.

I was a joke though, my whole life was. How could anyone take a 16 year old prostitute, stripper, crack addict seriously? They couldn’t. I’d get taken advantage of, I have before, they would just push me back down.

“Abigail you alright?” I heard Ed ask softly from the other side of the door.

“Yeah I’m fine, I’m just going to stay the night in here.” I replied back rubbing the bridge of my nose, I needed to stop drinking.

“You’re not sleeping in my bathroom Abigail, come out.” He chuckled jiggling the handle.

“No thanks, I said I was fine in here, I’ll be gone by morning anyway.”

“Abigail stop, come on we’re all having fun! Come and join us.” He pleaded. I huffed and lifted myself off the ground walking over to the door. “Thank you.” He smiled his eyes droopy.

“Mhm.” I mumbled trying to pass him.

“Wait.” He breathed, the scent of alcohol fanning over my face as his strong arms held me in place. I looked up into his eyes, they lazily stared back at me, not a single thought in his mind. He moved his face in, his lips colliding with mine.

It felt right for a while. Are alcohol coated tongues gliding past each other as we engaged into a full on make out session. His hands roaming up and down my sides as he pressed further into me.

My brain wasn’t even able to process the situation, like most times all I felt was the love and attention I was receiving, and that’s what I loved.

I trailed my hands up his back intertwining my fingers into his hair as he pulled away from my lips trailing sweet tender kisses down my exposed neck. I let out a little moan as he sucked on my sweet spot, an area not most people have found.

It felt weird for a man to be doing this to me. I was always the one giving the pleasure and never receiving it.

“Hey Ed we’re out of be- Oh.” Ed pulled off of me faster than anything as we stared at the figure at the end of the hall. “You just hook up with anything that breathes don’t you?” He chuckled shaking his head.