Prologue

It couldn't of happened at a worst time..

I was on my knee's....

in my bedroom, my Fiancé, towering over top of me, naked.

I had his long, stiffening member in my right hand, looking up to him as I pumped him once or twice. His eyes were encouraging, pleading me to replace my hand with my mouth.

I slowly opened my mouth in an 'O' letting it slide in easily before I began to bob my head, "Oh.. Anna," He moans out lightly, his left hand reaches to the back of my head, tangling in  a fist full of hair as he gestures my head forward, making me take him whole in my mouth.

He's tried on so many occasions to teach me how to give head, but I fail every time.. I'm just not good at it, but now that we're getting married, I guess iv got a long time to learn.

I tried to pick up my speed, I just wanted to pleasure him.

"SSSS.. Ow, Anna.. your teeth. . Your Teeth." He shoots out.

As if on cue the doorbell sounds off.

It's 12 at night, on a Tuesday. Who could possibly be at my door.

I pulled back, letting him fall from my mouth as I stood from my knees. "Im sorry, babe." I said looking down. He used his index finger to lift my chin up so I was looking him in the eye, a small laugh left his mouth. "You'll get it, babe." He spoke, pecking my lips quickly.

I grabbed both sides of my robe, pulling it around my body as the doorbell went off again. "Who the hell is that?" I shot, as I tied the tie of my robe in a knot before rushing to the bedroom door, "Get clothes on." I shot to Nick, "It might be my dad.. or something." I said, walking out of the room.

I rushed down the steps, opening the door quickly.

A girl, she couldn't be any older than 16, she stood on my door step, her arms folded and all her weight on one foot. Two suit cases stood on either side of her, "H-Hi.." She said gracefully.

"Uhm. Hi." I said, scrunching my face.

She was dressed nice, she didn't look like someone off the streets, judging by the pearls around her neck and her long smooth hair that fell from underneath her white wool knit toboggan, I'd say she was far from that.

"Can..I help you?" I said, wrapping my hands around my body as well, It was a typical night which meant the air was cold and dry.

"I'm Mona,,.Uh, Mo, preferably." She said moving her arms from out of their folded position and into the pockets of her J Crew, pea coat. Where was she from, Beverly hills or something? Her whole outfit looked like it cost more than my Car.

"UH.. Hi, Mo." I said weirdly, "I'm Your sister." She spoke next, almost instantly.

My face dimmed.

"Excuse me. what?" I Asked. "Lesley Burns.." She spoke, nodding her head. "My Mom.." I said, "She's my mom.. too." She spoke breathlessly, looking around her shoulder momentarily.

I opened and closed my mouth.. "Uh, Um. Come in, Come In." I said, opening the door wider. She bent at the knees, picking up both the bags and bringing them into the light of my house. Now I could point out the Chanel logo, printed all over her luggage.

She couldn't of been my sister...

I closed the door behind her, "Uh.. Mom. Died." She said turning to me, a horrified look on her face as she took a shaky breath in.

My mouth slightly dropped.

"What. How?" I asked. "Car wreck. Uhm, I'm so sorry , I'm hear out of the blue but it just happened so fast and they wanted to send me to Aunt Rosie..and you know how aunt Rosie is.." She rambled, beginning to get flustered.

"Uhm-Uh.. Actually, No.. Uh,I don't know how 'Aunt Rosie' is.. I can't even remember the last time I saw my mom.. actually I can, and I don't think she was pregnant when she left. How old are?" I asked.

"16." She answered.

"See. Im 23, My mom left when I was 7.. and we're  7 years apart-" I began to speak, "She was pregnant when she left." Mo said quickly. "How do you know?"  I asked, "It makes since. . My father is Rick Mohegan." She said.

"And.. and, your Anna Mohegan, my sister." She said, her nose and cheeks were already red from the coldness outside, but as she spoke her eye began to redden as well.

Nick was at the top of the stair case, "Who is it, Babe?" He asked, Mo and I both looking up to the top of the stairs where he was standing, "Uh, .... Muh-my sister. Mo." I said, gesturing over to her, She raised her hand, it was covered by a blue  leather glove that I once saw in a Kate spade magazine.

Nick's face scrunched much like mine had when hearing those words,  "UHm. Hello." He said as he rushed down the steps, he was in loose pajama pants and a white V neck t-shirt. "You have a sister?" He asked, making it to the bottom of the stairs case.

"Apparently." I said, putting my hands on my hips, looking the girl up and down.

"A-are you hungry? Tired?" Nick questioned her, "A Bit tired.." She answered, "Come on, I'll show you the guest room," He said, leaning and picking one of her bags up from the floor.

I followed beside them as he showed her through the living room, "I suppose you need more answers, Anna." Mo spoke, I blinked a couple of time, "Uhm. Yes." I said quickly.

"C-can I explain in the morning? I really am tired." She said, "Of course," nick said, putting a hand on her back as we stopped in front of the first guest bedroom door.

This house was old and big, it belonged to Nick's Dad's side of the family, they owned dozens of estates in the town but this by far was the biggest and oldest one. It was Victorian styles inside and out, there for..... it was creepy looking.

Nick opened the door to the bedroom, it was about as big as our mast bedroom, but only the basic's where inside it, a bed, a TV, and a desk. "I'm sorry.. if it's not to cozy.. we're just moving in." Nick explained, sitting her bag down in front of the bed, she looked around and though there was an unpleased look on her face she still managed to smile, "No. It's fine." She nodded.