.:When You First Met Him:.PART I

ابدأ من البداية

"You know, you don't have to respect me. I should." he grunted and flushed, but luckily, the girl wasn't paying attention at him at that time.

She's cute.. he thought silently.

.:Kurapika:.

You walked into town, wandering at the cafes of the breezing York New Arc. The sun shone fiercely toward your direction, but luckily you wear your high quality (favourite/color) sunglasses, and you swiftly tucked your silky (h/c) hair at the back of your ear. You lived there and you were Neon Nostrade's best friend. Your father and hers were the best of friends. You get to know about her guards and powers, but for you friendship is what matters the most.

You took a sip from your favourite drink and jogged to your usual favourite bazaar. As your (e/c) eyes were scanning for some valuable items, you saw a familiar blonde staring at a bottle with two scarlet eyes. The Kurta eyes.

You could tell that his eyes were full of hatred behind those black ones and he clenched his fists too tightly. Looking by his attire, you knew something was familiar about it. Something that was written in one of your encyclopaedias..

As if you were a robot, you hands automatically rest on his right tensed shoulder which made him flinched and quickly turned his head around which finally rested his eyes of anger to yours, and your eyes narrowed with fear. Such fire in two eyes. You shivered with that thought sinking through your brain and you knew that one split move will decide your life. He is NOT to be messed with.

You start of with a bad start."G-gomenasai. I am so sorry to interrupt your sensitive moment sir but why are you staring at those eyeballs for a long time?"

"Sorry but it's none of your business." He tried to replied politely but failed. You could sense his aura, which was very threatening, but the that's when your brain clicked. He was one of Neon's newest guards. You clicked your fingers and remembered his last name.

He is a Kurta.

When he laid his eyes to the dead Kurta ones you whispered at his left ear.

"Are you a Kurta survivor?"

His eyes widened at the question and he stared at you with disbelief. "How do you know about me? I tend to keep my personality a secret."

You shrugged. "Meh. I know how to judge people very well. And btw, your aura is VERY visible." you grinned with a remark.

"Oh well. Looks like I have to tell you."

"Ah. I know." but he ignored that sentence and went straight to the point.

"The Kurta clan was killed by the Phantom Troupe" you both said in unison, making the Kurta more surprised. You laughed and pointed at his face. "You should see your face."

His expressions softened and his lips curled into a genuine smile. That's when your heart skipped a beat. You could felt your face flushed and you frantically covered your cheeks. "I'm Kurapika Kurta. You can just call me Kurapika if you want to." he lend out a hand and in return you shook it. "Nice to meet you Kura-kun. I'm Y/N S/N. Just call me Y/N."

She's kinda cute. He thought and looked away and you could see a very taint blush was spread on his cheeks. "Erm, do you want to grab a cup of hot chocolate? I'm sure we can get to know ourselves more there." he pointed to a familiar café, your father's café, and you asked. "If you want to go to my café then it's free." you gave a thumbs up and buried your blushing face to his chest, which made him blush even more then before. You felt the aura tamed around him.

Her heart is beautiful than my clan's eyes. He sighed dreamily.

Leorio

You were playing treasure hunting with your friends in a rainforest but luckily you and your friends were licensed Hunters, so trespassing a land will be considered legal.

But unfortunately you now broke your right leg and you had no choice but to go to the doctor. But the problem is that you are now stranded alone in a rainforest, and no one was in your range. Whic in other words it means that you're lost.

Suddenly you heard leaves rustling from behind you and saw two cute little boys, a black-haired and a silver-haired, a teenager blonde and a man with spectacles.

"Gomennasai!!" you shouted and tried to bow while you sat on the uncomfortable ground that's made you ass wet and slippery.

"No problem. Hrm, it looks like your ankle's dislocated. It's a really nasty bruise." the spectacled man pondered and he squatted to take a closer look, which made your cheeks flared because of your closeness.

Up close he sure looks kinda handsome.. you stared and daydreamed at his tame brown eyes, but luckily you're not the only one that has been acting like that. He tried to look and concentrate at your bruised ankle, not giving his eye contact to yours, plus with some shades of reds on his face.

He finally broke the silence between both of you. "It looks like that you're gonna rest for approximately for a month or two." he shrugged. For your surprise, he raised you from the ground and into his muscular arms, making your cheeks even flared then a few seconds ago. He gave you a reassuring smile and you felt the world has been slowed down, your eyes and heart only focusing on the spectacled man. Black dots seemed to danced around your eyes ad you spoke your last words before you were sent adrift into a sleep.

"I'm Y/N S/N."

The man blinked twice and replied with such calmness in his tone. "Leorio."

~

Behind them stands a smirking Kurapika and Killua and a confused Gon.

"Wow Leorio. You sure act more gentle with this patient of yours." Kurapika cooed and nudged him with a look of mischief.

"W-what. NO." Leorio quickly denied and bit his lower lip to avoid smirking back at the Kurta.

After a few seconds of seeing Killua's and Kurapika's stare he sighed and admitted in defeat."Yeah yeah. I like her."

===========================================================================

HEY GUYS AND GALS AND WHOEVER YOUR GENDERS ARE!!

I'm gonna make 'when you first met him part 2' chappy when the phantom troupe members meets you which is Feitan, Hisoka, Chrollo, Phinks and Meruem and Shaiapouf. Hope you enjoy, vote and comment~!

S H U U B A K A  A.