I can't think of any situation where I wouldn't want his hands on me in some capacity.

"Okay." I blow out a breath, nod, stand. I'll be brave about it, I guess.

We're the first ones in the cafeteria. The dinner ladies heap my tray so high, my insides won't stretch around it all. As the morning bustle starts to file into the big room, I give Frank some of my share.

Just as he's tucking into my chocolate toast, Molly and Dylan appear at my elbow.

"Nevaeh," Dylan says it with such tragedy in her voice that I wonder if she's about to deliver bad news. But she's only upset for me, and her hug is surprisingly strong, for a girl so petite.

"Sorry, Dailey." Molly mutters, and gives my arm a punch.

"Much more macho," I compliment, smiling.

"We were thinking of a game of football later?" Dylan raises her perfectly arched brows, "You'll join us, yeah? We could get a drink after. You need to be drunk at least once more."

I cut a look to Frank, consider leaving him, even for a few hours, and shy away from the idea.

"Could we do it tomorrow, maybe?" I check, feeling guilty. "I'll spend all the time I can with you guys, but there's a lot of people to see-"

"Don't let anyone dictate your time, Nevaeh." Molly says firmly, "Fit us in when you can, if you want, okay? You've got to do what you want, especially with how selfless you're being. Don't let Grace waste your fucking hours, either."

I sag, grateful. "Thanks, Molly."

They go, and when I take my seat next to Frank, his knee knocks mine.

"You can go with them," He says, frowning a little. "I'll survive a few hours without-"

"I don't want to spend any hours away from you." I mutter, too sharp.

His face smooths, and his lips quirk up into a smile. "Okay, then."

I take a deep breath, "Maybe tomorrow, or the next day. Not... Not today."

He nods, looking like he understands. I couldn't stand it. We've only had a few meagre hours together. I need to get my fill. I need to gorge myself, before I have to leave.

His knee knocks mine again, "We've got time, Nevaeh, okay? Don't panic, love."

I take another breath, nodding, and squeeze my eyes closed. I can't cry here. I lift my hands to cover my face, just in case. Frank squeezes my thigh, and kisses my shoulder, and I breathe a little easier.

"Bad time?"

Dropping my hands, I find Gerard stood with a tray and looking hopeful.

"No." I say, before Frank can ask him for some space. "I mean, yeah, times are bad, but you can stay. If you want."

Gerard rolls his eyes, rounds the table, and drops into the seat next to me.

"You're an idiot, Nevaeh." He grumbles, and wrangles me in for a tight hug. I rest my chin on his shoulder and breathe him in - bleach and peppermint and coconut shampoo. "You're really not as awful as you think you are."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I lean back, watch him scrub at red-rimmed eyes.

"If you want," He quotes, pulling a face. "Of course I'd want to be with you. Duh, you're my best friend."

"Frank and Ray are your best friends."

"You're my bestest." He tweaks my nose. "My most precious."

"Okay, Sméagol." I scoff.