Chapter Fourteen

Graun Heda POV

The Queen explained everything to me. Including that she was actually my sister who'd I lost many years ago.

"Nia. I didn't know." She has a disgusted look on her face.

"Don't Nia me! You ruined my life" She swipes a whole bunch of papers off the table.

"I can't believe after all of these years, you were actually here" Then I realized what she'd done. "I also can't believe that you killed both of my lovers! I just want to be happy!"

She clenches her fist and slams it down on a tray.

"I killed them to show you what real pain is. After Costia made you stronger, I thought killing someone right in front of you would actually break you."

"Well you got what you want! Now let me go!" I begin to struggle.

"As you wish" With a wave of her hand the restraints are unlocked and I'm free.

"Goodbye Nia" And with that I walk out the door.

Skai Heda POV

I was once again awakened from my coma subconsciously.

I could hear nobody voice, in fact I couldn't hear anything.

For once I could feel things, which means my nerves were starting to work and I would be waking up soon.

But my body must've woken me up for some reason. Not just to realize that my nerves were working.

A door open and someone's heavy footsteps enters.

"Time to get you out of here, Skai Prisa" Only one person calls me that.

Lexa.

Lexa was here to rescue me.

But were her emotions real?

"Please don't really be dead" She pleads.

I am lifted from the table and am sitting bridal style in her arms.

I wish I could get her sign i wasn't dead, but for now it would have to wait.