Chapter Five

Graun Heda POV

People came in and out of the so called medical bunker. Many had wished to see Clarke, but the guards were letting nobody in.

She couldn't be asleep much longer! It had been at least eight hours, how could her body take this much time to heal?

Abby had come in twice to check on Clarke. Once, for medical reasons checking that she's healing properly. Then once again to make sure that her daughter was okay.

Mindlessly I drew little circles with my thumb on Clarke's hand. If she gets out of this mess alive, I'm going to do everything in my power to keep her that way

I scan her body in search of scars. Where she was stabbed above her hip, will end up a scar with time. On her right forearm there is a massive scar, at least five inches long. But that was all.

The rest of her body was untouched, and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was.

I was letting down my walls for someone who hates me, nice one Lexa.

It was if the gods themselves had given her a little too much. Her cheekbones were sharp, and her abdomen was fit. Her skin tanned, and her arms strong enough to lift a person.

"Come home Clarke" I whisper in her ear.

It is silent for a few seconds and then I hear a small, raspy voice.

"I am home Lexa."

Skai Heda POV

Lexa's simple words left me feeling wanted.

With little effort I opened my eyes and replied 'I am home Lexa.'

She looks at me with tears in her eyes. The paint around her eyes are gone and I'm left with a very broken Lexa.

"Clarke." She cries.

I half smile at her and I'm engulfed in a hug.

"I thought you were dead Clarke." 

"But I'm not." Trying to give her a positive through all of this.

Our faces are only inches apart and our eyes meet.

"I was so afraid I was going to lose you Clarke." Her breath sends chills down my back.

"But you didn't. What matters now is that I'm here." Lexa presses her lips against mine slightly.

Graun Heda POV

I press my lips against hers very lightly. At first she seems very hesitant, but then gives in. My hand travels to her bare waist and I'm careful not to hit her stitches.

"Getting feisty already guys? Come on she's only been awake for five minutes" Octavia come into the room.

"Way to ruin the moment, O." Clarke says trying to regain her breath.

"Sorry?" She walks farther into the room and I begin to leave.

"Lex wait!" Nickname game now is it?

"I'll see you soon Skai Heda" I turn to see Clarkes face hot pink.

When I get outside of the medical bunker I see Abby and inform her that Clarke is awake.

"Can you also do me a favor?" I ask her. "Can you please send Octavia to meet me in Ton DC as soon as Clarke is able to stand and get around on her own?"

Abby nods her head

"Lexa. I know you're falling for Clarke." Her comment takes me by surprise. I'm sure what to say.

"I'll be completely honest with you. I am in love with your daughter." Abby looks away and then nods.

Now only time will tell when I et to see my Skai Heda once more.