Chapter Eleven

A/N After seventeen full days its finally here.It's probably garbage, but I neede to have a filler chapter at some point

Graun Heda POV

Clarke was gone. Stolen away in the middle of the night, stolen from my arms.

I jolt away from the sound of muffle screams thinking and hoping it was only a dream, but it wasn't.

The only thing that was left was a torn blue cloth with a symbol I knew all too well.

The Ice Clan.

They had already stolen Costia, and now they had Clarke.

Skai Heda POV

There was too much going on at once.

I couldn't see a single thing and the only thing that I could here were several pairs of feet stepping on dry leaves.

The air was much colder than usual and I knew I was somewhere I hadn't ever been.

It had smelled slightly of crisp apples and a slight mint.

My kidnapper had already threatened to slit my throat if I didn't keep quiet and I wasn't risking anything.

We come to a stop and I hear a few of them begin to speak in the grounders native tongue.

I had been around grounders for many months, but I had never picked up on their language.

I feel two of them grab my arms and legs and set me on something.

I wiggle around a bit to try and loosen their grasp, but it only leads to my arms and legs being locked up.

"I said, don't move" One of them says, as a sack is taken off of my head.

A bright light blinds me for a few second and slowly I regain my vision.

I see five grounders that I'd never seen before surrounding me.

They have a bits of blue clothes around their armor and a women dressed in full blue,

She says something that sounds like strip her down and two of the men come towards me.

They start by removing my shirt ripping it so there is no chance of me getting away.

They use it as a gag so I wouldn't scream and maybe catch someone's attention

The women dressed in all bule comes over to me holding a hunting knife in her hand and pushes all of the other men out of the room.

She smiles at me mischievously and holds the knife above my arms.

I begin to move around as she presses the side of the blade against my skin.

A burning sensation occurs and I am unsure of what to do.

She pulls the knife up for a moment and wipes the blood on a blue flag.

"Allow me to introduce myself." She sits down on a stool and ready's the knife again.

She presses down on my skin, harder than last time and I feel a tear in my eye.

"I am the ruler of the ice clan, and you are in relations with enemy Lexa." Lexa? She knows Lexa?

A scream boils at the back of my throat.

"I'm sure she's told you the story of her last lover, Costia? The one who was killed many years ago." She crackles a laugh. "That was my doing."

She slowly brings the knife up my arm peeling away at more skin causing me to cry and struggle even more.

"And. Now. I'm going to do the same to you."

She picks up the knife and brings it to my wrist. Slicing it very slowly, bringing me to the darkness once more.