"Blood over Water."

Start from the beginning

"What the hell are you doing?" Jayla snapped as she grimmed her.

"You're the only person I can talk to...." Numra said as she inched close to her. "You're the only person that can listen.."

"What are you talking about, Numra?" Jayla barked. "That's what Chres is for!"

"Oh hoh hoh, so now you're scared now?" Numra smiled as she leaned back and folded her arms.

"Scared of what?"

"You do all of this sexual stuff and now you don't even want to kiss a girl even though you've done it before?"

"No, I'm not scared. I actually like girls and boys." Jayla said in a serious tone, shaking her head. "I just don't feel like doing nothing sexual at the moment."

"Oh come on." Numra smiled as she leaned into Jayla's ear.

Numra placed the palm onto her shirt and licked around her ear, then glanced back at Jayla as Jayla slowly turned her head towards her.

"Kiss me." Numra whispered and smiled at her.

"Just this once and you've got to leave me alone." Jayla said in a strict tone. "Seriously."

"Mhm." Numra smiled.

Numra and Jayla both tilted their heads and planted their lips into each others. As their kiss got a little bit more into detail, Jayla started using a little bit of her tongue. After kissing Numra for almost 3 minutes straight, Jayla snatched her lips away from Numra and gave her a goofy look.

"Okay." Jayla winked. "That's enough."

"Wait!" Numra growled as she twirled some of Jayla's hair. "Let's send a picture to Chresanto that he'll like."

Numra pulled out her iPhone and placed her tongue out as Jayla placed her tongue onto Numra's, both smiling as they have lustful looks at the camera. She snapped a picture and send it to Dr. August, then sat back on the couch. As Jayla finished eating her cereal, Numra made a "growling kitty" noise and kept her eyes on Jayla for a while.

"We should have some girl sex." Numra winked. "Me and you would have so much fun. Mmm."

"Numra, it's definitely your hormones speaking for you right now." Jayla laughed. "This isn't even how you talk?"

"You're afraid of girls?" Numra grinned. "You're afraid that I'll do uh....what do some of them call it....AH YES! That pussy! You're afraid that I'll do that pussy right?"

Suddenly, Numra slumped over the couch and started laughing obnoxiously. While her head lay slumped off of the couch along with her hands dangling, Jayla slowly got up from her seat and made her way downstairs, giving Numra a terrified look.

"Remind me to never get pregnant." Jayla thought to herself as she shook her head.

While Numra and Jayla were in the living room, Athena decided to run herself a nice hot bubble bath. As she stepped foot into the steaming hot bubble bath, she managed to ease her way in and slump into the waters. On Numra's bath pillow, she laid back against the wall and closed her eyes for ultimate relaxation.

Suddenly, her cell phone rang. It was her sister named Yashila. Like Athena, Yashila was also forced into prostitution by not obeying the commandments of her husband. The only difference was, Yashila managed to escape a few years earlier than Athena when she got the chance. She thought that she would never see her sister again. However, her sister never forgot about her. Yashila would call and ask if she was okay. Yashila also tried to get in touch with some forces to help her sister, but the men were heavily enforced on their spiritual beliefs.