There Is Only One Chance

Emily POV

I was able to control the car, so in no time. JJ and I were back on the road. We we're not far from Reid now, and I can tell JJ is nervous. I know it's not good to profile you're friends but I knew she was hurting with her boyfriends sudden disappearance. I would be to and so that's why I'm not leaving her side.

Reid POV

"What do you mean my flight is delayed?!"
"Sir I'm-"
"You know what, it doesn't matter now. Just, where do I wait?"
"Over in terminal 2, by you're left. You'll see you're flight number on one of the boards once you get there"
I grabbed hold of my things and nodded towards that short, but cute flight attendant. Making my way towards my terminal, I made eye contact with many people. But this one woman wouldn't leave my sight.

JJ POV

"C'mon Em let's go"
"JJ I'll be waiting here"
"You're not coming? W-Why not? I need you"
"If you really do love him, you'll know what to say to him Jennifer"
I stared at Emily for a while and nodded, closing the door to her car slowly.
"God I hope you're right..."
I made my way through big, sliding doors and became face to face with what was a busy airport.
"Good luck finding Spencer in her JJ..."
I said to myself quietly. Turning my head around a few times and decided to go right. Who knows if Spence has left yet but it was worth a try. I can't lose him not knowing what I have done.

Brushing past many people, I had come face to face with someone. His hair was ruffled and his eyes glowed. It was him, it was my Spencer. I continued to brush past everyone until I grabbed hold of the familiar hand and pulled him aside. Do not mess up JJ, not this time.

IM SO SORRY FOR MY INACTIVITY GUYS I REALLY AM