Long Distance

JJ POV

after emily and i had our short chat, i let out a loud sigh and placed my phone on the kitchen bench. It was now 6:00 and i had nothing to do. After what felt like hours, i slid my feet across the carpet all the way to my bedroom and layed on my bed. "Why cant spence just answer his phone..". Then ofcourse my mind was flooding with reasons of what he may be doing
Is he with someone else? Maybe his having a nap? Or maybe his is cheating on you Jennifer.
i shook my head "no, spence would never cheat on me..would he?" i lay looking at my my window and pulled my hair out of my face "i hate long distance..."

Reid POV

I felt bad for not calling back JJ but my head was too deep into this case. She has probably already spoken to Emily so i can expect to see her rushing over to my desk needing answers, so i tried to block everything out of my mind and stared at the crime scene photos.

after around 10 minuets of studying the 3 crime scenes. I was distracted by garcia's clicking from her heels, i showed her a small smile as i lifted my head and watched as she was in hotch's office for less than 2 minuets. Hotch pulled open his door and looked around the bullpen, as he caught my eyes staring he nodded towards me. because ive been working with hotch for a few years now i understood his "silent language" as i called it and headed to his office "reid, look over these. tell me a difference" his tone was rushed so i quickly looked down at the pieces of paper and shivered. "they all look like..."

CLIFF HANGER sorry :))