It's only 4 Letters

Sorry for not posting in the last week, school is so busy lately and i have lost some time for writing. I hope you can forgive me with this long chapter :)

Reid POV

We spoke a few times, one was to get her some jello, the next was to turn the tv up and third, to sit next to her. I pulled my chair up close to JJ and leaned on the bed, she grabbed my hand and held it tight.
"Thankyou, thankyou for finding me, thankyou for everything you have done Spence..."
"It's all a pleasure Jen,"
"No but seriously, I can't imagine how you felt for me to just leave you for so long just to get kidnapped and and brainwashed! It all happened so fast"
She put her head in her hands and shook her face.
"Jennifer, you didn't know what was going on, you were just a regular agent working on files, no one could of ever saw this coming. When the team was called in for a case, we were all devastated to hear you would become one of the victims. I may have done some stupid things in that little time frame but i regret it all. I just wanted to see the smile on your face again, so i knew that i was safe"
She looked down, let go of my hands and fiddled with her bracelet.
"You do that when your nervous?"
I asked
"I do now, i mean i would when id leave for work these past few months"
"Why were you nervous?"
This time, she looked back up
"If it was the right decision to leave the one that i loved the most.."
"JJ..."
"No Spence, i made the wrong decision you knew that. You tried to stop me one night, but I wouldn't listen. I'd go on and on how good this job was for me, but it wasn't. It was one big lie. I should of listened to you..."
"It doesn't matter now Jen, I'm here and thats all that matters right?"
Her eyes widened
"I guess so, but i even left wi- i mean don't worry"
"You left who?"
"Please don't get angry.."
"I..I won't, not from what you have been through"
"I was seeing someone, he was a great, great guy. I told him it was off when you and i got back on track. You know, when we were fighting abit?"
I remembered, i thought i lost JJ
"What..what was his name?"
This time, i was looking down and tapping on the floor with my foot.
"Will, his name was Will. Were still friends but, not as close as we ever would be again"
"Why wouldn't you guys be? I mean he sounded like a pretty good guy"
"Spence..."
"Was he things I couldn't give to you?"
"The day i left him, i told him i loved someone else. And that was 100% true because...that person was you"
I looked back up from the ground and locked eye contact with her streamy blue eyes
"Really?"
She tried to pull a small smile, and i could see she was trying her best
"Really."
"I love you too"