What If We Lost Our Minds

JJ POV

I was biting my nails, i rarely did this. What did i do to Spence to make him leave like this? I feel horrible, i feel like he wont take me back and it hurts not knowing even know what to say to him. I love him, and i always have ever since i walked through those big, glass doors into the BAU. My exchange should never of happened, i would not be in this position if I didn't accept the offer. But i did and i regret it all.
"What are you going to do JJ?"
My puffy eyes and tear stained face turned to face the raven haired woman, I completely ignore what she said as i just thought to myself that how much of a great friend she was to me and i could always count on her through thick or thin.
"JJ..."
"Hm, yeah Em?"
"I asked, what are you going to do? What are you going to say to make him stay? You don't even know what hit him to leave you like that"
I lowered my head and pushed back the tears that slid down my face every now and then.
"Remind him of when we first met. Our first training sessions, where i shot him with the paintball. And if it were real and what i had felt when he stopped talking to me for over two weeks. How much i could hear him in my thoughts when he was miles away from me. That i have always loved him and i still do even though we fought. But that's what couples do. I just hope he takes me back.."
Not taking her eyes off the road, she placed her hand on my knee to comfort me. I leaned against the car door and lifted my head to view the street sign that read the distance to the airport.

Reid POV

I had just made it to the airport, massive lines spread across the terminals. Even though i was taking my own seperate jet, gates were still filled with people. I looked back at the exit for a few seconds when i was called up to check in. That was when my phone buzzed, not bothering to check it.

JJ POV

"Snow? Where did this appear from?"
"Hum?"
I got up from my uncomfortable position and stared straight ahead.
"This wasn't here a few km ago.."
"EM BE CAREFUL"
That's when the car spun, i held on tight and watched as Emily tried to control the car.