Mixed Emotions Make Us Act Different

JJ POV

I know i told Spence i needed some time but i missed him, and im sure he missed me equally. He tried to text me - many times. But I've ignored everyone text and i regret it, but it just haunts me that i think Alex is still alive and I don't want anyone getting hurt even if that means putting me back in danger.

Emily POV

I heard the door slam, pulling myself up from the couch i rubbed my eyes to see a tear stained Spencer.
"You okay?"
He just stared at me with his wide hazel eyes, but finally managed to say something.
"Does it look like it?"
"I uh..no i just, do you need to talk about it?"
"No I think i can take care of my feelings Emily. I'll be in the shower"
With that he walked down into the hallway closing a door behind him.

Reid POV

I lied.
I didn't shower, I didn't have the strength to. So i flopped onto the bed filled with anger, sadness, confusion and more. Was she just trying to push me away? I don't know but I don't like it. Actually i hate it!!! I do love her but this just got on my nerves and I don't know if i can let this go knowing she is close to me.

Emily POV

I wasn't convinced Reid was okay, and being a profiler it was extremely easy to see his pain, he wasn't like this when he left so i sensed JJ made him like this. So i grabbed my keys, phone and bag and headed out the front door trying not to make much noise.
I unlocked my car and hurried off to the hospital.