Failure

Reid POV

Emily and I were just talking, friend to friend. When i saw a blonde girl, slightly bruised
"Sh Emily"
"And so- Wait im talking"
"No seriously Emily, turn around!"
I pointed to the woman across from us and Emily was in shock, her head turned around straight away and whispered
"JJ..."
I grabbed her arm and started speed walking after JJ as she finally caught sight of us.
"JENNIFER"
She was struggling to run as she kept looking back, she was scared and afraid but didn't say a word.
"Jen stop running!"
Emily pushed in front of me as the blonde looked back at us once more when a black car came straight towards her by demand. There was chatter inside the car as they sped off since a window was slightly down.
"Did you catch the plate?"
Emily looked back, out of breath
"There was no...plate....all i know....is that it...was a black toyota"
She nodded and looked back into the direction JJ went
"I'll tell Garcia..."
I nodded, i chucked my keys and whatever else i had in my pocket on the ground on frustration. I placed myself against a wall, hand on my head and slid down crying.
"We will get her Spencer its okay"
I just nodded and grabbed hold of Emily's hand as she helped me up.
"Come on, lets go home. It's been a long night"

JJ POV

"Why they hell were they following you Kayla!"
My master slammed his hand against the wall in the dungeon
"I told you not to get close to anyone! That was what our talk about was when you got out of the car!"
"I'm sorry master..."
I was tied back onto a chair being hit once or twice.
"I trusted you.."
He gritted his teeth as he came to my height, i moved my head slightly to the side as he continued yelling at me.
"Please...I swear master i had no idea why!"
"Shh, you know what? It's over now"
He placed his fingers under my chin and turned my head to face his. I was shaking.
"Do not do this again.."
He placed his lips on mine for a second and pushed me back, almost falling.