SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF

Zacznij od początku

After that long time thinking about how my day would of gone if I was at school I got up from my sit pay and left to the hospital again
*****************************

I saw Ricky walking around.

"Hey"
I called out

"Oh Jin your back, thank god,"
Ricky says excited but the it his face change to sad one and looked at me serious I was afraid of what he was going to say because the way he looked me made my heart stop

"is t-this good"
I asked

"Oh Jin I think you should sit down for what am about to tell you"
He says pointing to a sit next us.

"Working overtime has become the norm for most people. Unfortunately, it can have extremely negative impacts on their health, happiness and overall quality of life. Your mum has being be overworking her body to much that made lose her mind. When you're overworked, you're overtired. When you're overtired, you rely more on caffeine to get you through the day, you tend to make unhealthy food choices and working out becomes a thing of the past. You become irritable, your immune system weakens and you tend to stop enjoying life. You may react negatively to your family or coworkers, leading to more stress and anxiety. Eventually, you may become depressed. But for you mother was even worse, Jin as you know Stress affects us all. You may notice symptoms of stress when disciplining your kids, during busy times at work, when managing your finances, or when coping with a challenging relationship. Stress is everywhere. And while a little stress is OK -- some stress is actually beneficial -- too much stress can wear you down and make you sick, both mentally and physically. Stress can affect all aspects of your life, including your emotions, behaviors, thinking ability, and physical health. No part of the body is immune. But, because people handle stress differently, symptoms of stress can vary. Symptoms can be vague and may be the same as those caused by medical conditions. So it is important to discuss them with your doctor. You may experience any of the following symptoms of stress. As your mum was working and have to deal with your dad she overworked her body and she now very weak and can't do anything when she was bleeding was because she was cutting herself"
The Ricky explained all of that to me but all that was ringing in my head was 'she was cutting herself'
Is this why she was telling me to end it

"What to do mean cutting I didn't see any cut"
I yell as I walked out of the hospital walking.

"I can't believe this, all I had was one job and that was not let her come to this part she cut herself, I don't understand her and why didn't I see the cut when I was taking her to the hospital or then I was at the bedroom with her I should of have see it why am I so dumb"
I yell out

"Jin"
Ricky calls from behind

"don't blame yourself"
He says

"Your right it's all of his faults"
I said

"No Jin it's not you can't keep blaming your dad for this"
He says, I turn to look at him

"Why, why do you people keep says it's not he fault I don't understand you guys of course it's his fault, I hate the fact that his blood runs through my body. I hate him that's why and why am I so helpless, why can't I do anything right, WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING EVERYONE I LOVE, WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME BE WITH THE ONES I LOVE, WHY, WHY, WHY, why"
I cried out and this time I didn't have Devni to hold me and I couldn't it help anymore I ran off to the parking lot and got in my car.

"JIN WHERE ARE YOU GOING COME BACK, YOU CAN'T LEAVE LIKE THAT YOUR MAKING ME WORRIED COME BACK JIN"
Ricky yell out loudly I just didn't want to hear anymore I went off and I kept driving not knowing where I wanted to go.
I just can't take anymore I tried so hard and why does this keep happening why do I lose everyone. I came to a stop I got out my phone and texted Devni