PART 27

Taehyung POV

News about jungkook fainted has became a hot topic around the school . It spread so fast like how fast Jungkook blood's coming out from his nose .

Oh .

Talking about Jungkook , he was now being sent to hospital and as his hyung , I followed them to hospital putting the school aside .

Sometimes , it's worth to ditched , right ?

So now , Me and others bangtan members are waiting for doctor outside the room .

"Hyung , I'm scared . What if something bad happened to my cute little jungkook ? My baby " Jimin sadly stated to jin .

"Let's just wait for the doctor . Stop making rumours . Believe me that he'll be fine " Jin say patting jimin's back .

After a while of waiting , doctor came out from the room .

"Doctor , how's Jungkook ?" Jimin ask panickly .

A loud sigh escaped that doctor's mouth making all of us stare at him weirdly .

"His condition is getting worse . The estimated lifetime may be shortened ." That doctor said making us confuse .

"What lifetime ? " Yoongi who was staying silent start to speak up .

"Don't you know ? Jungkook only have a month to live . He was diagnosed with leukimia . Now his condition is getting worse and a month can be shortened " Doctor explain it in detail .

All of us were shocked by the news especially Jimin who are the closest to jungkook among us .

"Jungkook can't leave me ! "Jimin start to sobbing hard on Hoseok shoulder .

"Can we see him now ?" I ask the doctor .

"Yes you may ." That doctor said and walk away to his room .

Author POV

As they entered the room ,  their heart broke into pieces looking at how lifeless Jungkook body is laying on the bed  .

"Jungkook..." Jimin start to approach jungkook .

"You won't leave me right ?" Jimin said sitting down on the chair available .

"Jimin , jungkook won't leave his favourite hyung . Let just have some fate in our cute jungkookie " Hoseok said trying to light up the mood .

Suddenly jungkook eyelids slowly open .

"Uhh , w-where am I ?" Jungkook ask looking around the room .

"You're in hospital now . Why didn't you tell us that you're sick ?" Namjoon ask .

"Uhh ... I'm scared ." Jungkook faintly voice said .

"Scared of what ? We're bestfriends . And we promised that there's no secrets between us ." Jin said .

"I'm scared that you guys might be sad if i told you that i had leukimia . I hate seeing you guys crying over me . I'm not worth to be cried over " Jungkook said as he wiped the tears on Jimin's eyes .

" No . You're special to us . We love you and we will always be by your side no matter how hard life is " Jimin said between the sobs .

"Thanks . For always be there with me through hardness and happiness . Let just treasure this remaining time enjoying ourself . "Jungkook weakly smiles .

A sudden knocks on the door make all of them turned their head to the direction .

"Sorry for disturbing but the visiting hours is almost finish . " A middle aged nurse said and walk away .

"Looks like time is jealous of us . We're going to visit you again later okay . Take care of yourself " Namjoon said and dragged Jimin away from clutching himself on Jungkook's body .

After bidding a goodbye to the guys , Jungkook felt his eyelids getting heavier and slowly fell asleep .

Taehyung POV

"How are we going to cherish Jungkook if we don't know what his wishes are " Hoseok sighed as we walk on the empty streets .

"I don't know what he want to do but what i know is his wishes is apologising to his old bestfriend that he used to betrayed "  Namjoon said making all of us confused .

Jungkook has betrayed someone before ?

"Who ?" Yoongi ask .

"Let's go to that cafe first and I'll tell everything " Namjoon said and we went to a nearby cafe .

As we settled down and ordered a drinks , Namjoon speak up

"Jungkook asked me to keep this as secret but i don't think i can keep this anymore . He's suffering ! We need to beg that person to forgive him "

"But , how can we help if we don't know who " Jimin said as he finally calmed down .

A loud sigh escaped Namjoon as he continued
"You guys will probably get shock "

"Oh god , just tell us already ! I'm dying in curiosity " Seokjin rolled his eyes .

"Okay okay . It's Laini " Namjoon said .

I choked on my saliva . If i'm drinking right now , i'll probably going to burst it on Jimin face and end up being slap by his biceps . Who doesn't know jimin .

"Laini ? Kim- I mean Park Laini ? The girl we bullied ?" I ask coughing multiple times .

"Is there any others Laini that we know ? Of course it's her " Namjoon calmly say .

"But how can we all begging her to forgive her if we treat her like rubbish ?" Jimin ask.

"Then , be nice to her starting now " Namjoon said .

"Hmm , wouldn't it be weird if we suddenly be nice to her ? " Yoongi ask sipping his drink .

"We can start step by step . Don't escalate it too quick . We need plans " Namjoon said and they all start discussing about the plans and leaving me on my own world .

That's why I never saw Jungkook bullying Laini . Laini is his bestfriend .

And everytime any of us bullied her , I could see a guiltiness in Jungkook eyes .

I'm wondering , what kind of betraying he did that makes her hates Jungkook that much ?

Why am I hurted when Namjoon said Laini is Jungkook's bestfriend ?.

They're just bestfriend afterall . Not lovers .

Knowing they were bestfriend hurts me so much .

Is it because I already started falling for her ?

Yes I am .