PART 25

Author POV
"U-uncle.." Laini mutters slowly as she was shocked by his presence

"Laini ? What are you doing here with a guy ? Where's Taehyung ?" Mr.Yoon said .

Wonwoo who was beside laini look at Mr.Yoon confusedly .

Taehyung who saw it immediately went to approach them .

"W-we-" before Laini could reply , someone cut in .

"Uncle ? What a coincidence that we've met . What are you doing here ?" Someone said wrapping his arm around Laini .

Wonwoo start to raised his eyebrows .
What the fuck is this all ?

"Oh taehyung-ah . I just came here to jog . It's been such a long time since i stretch my body with a warm up . What are you both doing here and who is he ?" Mr.Yoon said pointing to wonwoo who has a obvious confused face  .

"Annyeong . I'm wonwoo . Laini's friend ."Wonwoo said as he bowed to the older guy . Mr.Yoon just bowed back .

"We actually came by to buy ice cream since Laini ask for one . Sadly , the ice cream shop is not opening for today and Laini suddenly saw her friend and have a little talk , right Laini ?" Taehyung grins to Mr.yoon .
All lies .

"Hmm- y-yeah " Laini stuttering said .

"Hmm look like it's getting late now . We should go now . We have 'school project to finish . See you again Uncle and laini so-call friend " Taehyung said waving his hand in air while dragging Laini by her arm .

Laini POV
"Taehyung ! You're holding my hand too tight . It's hurting me !" I yelped in pain as i try to escape from his hold .

We have reached home but Taehyung still didn't let go of my hand . I think it'll get bruise later on .

"That what you deserve , whore" Taehyung coldly said .

Those words . Those words that went through my heart . Am I that bad to him ?

"You went out with two guys in a day . You're the worst girl i ever met . Don't you know that you have a husband ? What will people think if they saw you with some unknown guy ? They probably going to say that I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MY WIFE ! They'll blame ME . Not YOU . Why does a SLUT like you still live . You should have gone " Taehyung said .

"Huh , husband ? Since when you admit me as your wife ? You even didn't treat me like one . You make me look like your dog ,Taehyung .You never care about my existence and what you did is just hurting me physicaly and mentally . You never knew the reason i've met the guys and you put all the blames on me saying i'm a whore ? Yes . I am a whore . And i don't deserve to live . You're true . I should just die ." I said as tears fall from my eyes .

Without waiting for taehyung reply , I quickly went to my room and shut it loudly .

Lots of things happened in a day . Why is my life is just too hectic ? Exactly why ?

All guys are just the same .

****

The next morning , I went out to school earlier but i didn't enter the class instead i find myself at the rooftop . Enjoying the morning view of Seoul .

It was nice to see the view since it slowly vanished my problems . All the hardness I have to face slowly fades by looking at the skies .

Skies is like a medicine , you know . It heals my hurt .

But skies is also like a memory box . Everytime i look up , all the past memories start to played in my mind like a some kind of clićhe drama . All those memories just hurting me more . Especially the memory I've made with Jungkook .

Flashback

"Jeon-ah , wonwoo-ah , will you promise me one thing ?" A 7 y/o Me said as we both were playing the slides in the playground .

"Hmm what is it , Laini ?" Jungkook said as he slide down .

"Promise me that you'll always be with me until we grow older , okay ?" I said happily .

"B-but ..." Wonwoo didn't continue his words . A sad expression plastered on his face

"But what wonwoo ?" I confusedly ask .

"I-i have to move . My mom already changed my school to a special music school where the student who studied there will be an Idol in the future " Wonwoo sadly said as he's slowly start sobbing .

"W-what ? Then you're going to left both of us ? Will you return back ?" I start to sobbed hard as Jungkook patted my back . Wonwoo just shrugged his shoulder as an answer .

" Don't worry Laini-ah . There's still me to protect you and be by your side . I'll promise that !" Jungkook said as he lift his hand as a promise .

"Please take care of Laini okay jeon . I'll promise that i will return back one day " wonwoo said .

"I promise "jungkook said as we three made a pinky promise .

End of flashback

All those memories . It still fresh in my mind . All the promise is just like a wind that passes by . They never meant it .

They play with promises and that hurts people . But most of the people , I'm hurting the most .