PART 19

Laini POV
I studied the car carefully . I look like some kind of detective now . But who care ? I went to the front car and there was some crack and blood stain on it . So I guess it was really the car that i was finding for . Suddenly , anger rush to my body . That culprit who just run away without helping mom and dad . I made a big mistake for knowing a family who killed my parent .

"What are you doing there ?" Taehyung approach out of nowhere making me startled a bit . Did he just come down from his alien planet or what ? Duh .

"Who's car is this ?" I ask ignoring his question earlier .
"Probably dad's car " Taehyung said annoyedly and about to walk away when i held his wrist .

"Wait ! That's mean your dad is the one that killed my parent ! YOUR DAD IS A MURDERER !" I can't keep this anger anymore . This was too much for me .

"What are you talking about ? MY DAD NEVER KILLED PEOPLE ! " Taehyung said trying to defend his dad .

"Then what is this blood stain ? DID YOUR DAD GETS PERIOD ? " Laini said angrily .

Aunthor POV
Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim who heard a loud scream quickly went to backyard .

"What happened here ?" Mrs. Kim ask as they reach backyard .

"YOU ! YOU KILLED MY PARENT " Laini angrily said as she pointed her finger to Mr. Kim .
Mrs. Kim was shocked by the sudden confession . Same goes to Mr. Kim who had his eyes widen .

"What ?! What are you talking about ?" Mrs. Kim ask confused by the situation .

"This guy who you called husband HIT MY MOM AND DAD AND DIDN'T EVEN HELP AND JUST WALK AWAY . YOU'RE ANIMAL OLD MAN ! " Laini let out her anger .

*slap*

A hard slapped was given to Laini flawless cheek .

"DON'T BE RUDE TO HIM ! DON'T BLAME PEOPLE WHEN IT WAS NOT EVEN THEIR FAULT ! YOUR PARENT NEVER TEACH YOU MANNERS ?! " Taehyung said angrily after he slapped Laini .

Taehyung thinks Laini has went too far for calling his dad an animal .

"YOUR DAD WAS ANIMAL AND HOW CAN MY PARENTS TEACH ME MANNERS WHEN SUDDENLY SOMEONE KILLED THEM ?!" Laini said as tears start to flows out from the edge of her beautiful eyes .

Laini then run as far as she can from the house . Mrs. Kim who about to run after Laini was stopped by Mr. Kim .

"Let her calm herself first " Mr. Kim said as he sighed heavily .

"But she need to know that you're not the one that killed her parent ! " Mrs. Kim said .

"No . It was true . All what Laini said was true . I killed her parents . I'M ANIMAL . " Mr. Kim said as he let out a deep sigh .

"WHAT ?!" Mrs. Kim and Taehyung said in disbelief .

FLASHBACK
Kim Taena funeral was done that afternoon . All relatives send Kim's family their condolences on losing their daughter .

"Thank you for coming " Mrs. Kim bowed to the people who came , giving them a weak smile .Little Taehyung just stood quietly beside his mother .
As time passed , people start to went home .

"Jagi , don't be sad anymore . Taena won't come back again even you're crying blood !" Mrs. Kim said worriedly about her husband who's feeling down throughout the funeral .

"I'm going out . Don't wait for me " Mr. Kim said as he stand up from the couch and drive to nearest soju restaurant .

"Uselesss Taehyung~ he killed my pretty daughter ~ hahahahaha" Mr. Kim drunkely said gulping another shot of soju .

Mr. Kim thinks that drinking a acoholic drinks can released his stress . But actually No . It worsen it .

After paying for the drinks , Mr. Kim drove back home . The drive was out of control ! He was driving too fast that he didn't see that the light are turning red . He suddenly hit a couple who about to walk across the street after buying grocery for their family .

"Did I hit someone ? Hmm , let them die ! Everybody need to die just like Taena ~ " Mr. Kim laugh and drove off leaving the couple behind .

That is how Laini parent died in tragic .

END OF FLASHBACK

"How can you do that to Laini's family ? You might save their life if you helped them !" Mrs. Kim said angrily to her husband .

"I was drunk that time ! My mind even are not in control !" Mr. Kim sighed heavily .

Taehyung who keep silent just now quickly went to his car . He need to apologise to Laini . He feel guilty for slapping a girl .

But , will Laini accept his apologise ?

Laini POV
I run to where my feet brings me to . I need a placed where i can calmed myself . My feet lastly bring me to cemetery where my both parent was placed . I step in and sat infront of their frame picture .

"Mom , dad , I already found out the culprit who hitted you . It was actually my father-in-law . I couldn't believe it at first cause he was kind to me . Should i get revenge ? " I said as tears come out again .

"I missed you guys . Seeing you guys attending my wedding bring me so much of happiness eventhough dad can't be my guardian . Why is this world so cruel ? I wish time can be turned back so i can save your life . But because of HIM , I lost the chance to save you " I said crying hard .

I turned to the next picture that was Taena frame picture .
"Taena-ssi , your dad killed my parent but why i didn't feel mad at all ? I felt mad at myself for not saving my parent that time . Your dad treats me so well that i feel like he was my second dad . But h-he k-killed my p-parent" I sobbed hard looking at Taena smilling picture .

Suddenly , a nice weather turns dark like its going to rain anytime . Looks like the weather are sad for my pathetic look .

"I think it going to rain soon . It was nice to release everything here . Hope to see you again !" I said as I stand up and went back home thinking of something .

Should I forgive Mr.Kim ?