PART 7

Laini POV
Another day of school is coming again like any other day . I did my daily routines of life and went to school that are full with shit people . As i entered school gate , lot of stares was given to me .

See ? Too much shit is looking at me . Sorry , I'm not a toilet bowl .

I just lowered my head and went to my locker when suddenly a hand blocked my way . It's taeshit with his bangtandumb friends again . Is there such a day that i didn't see his face ? He was more shitty than the others .

"Oh look ! Its nerdy slut . The one that went to club and fuck with strangers " Taehyung said smirking as his other friends laugh . I didn't dare to look up and just keep my mouth shut .

"Are you mute ? Or deaf ? " jimin said as he pour a water on me . Half of my clothes is wet . I try to hold back my tears from falling . Tears that represent my hates towards them . I never cry infront of this useless people because I don't want to be seen as pathetic . Eventhough I knew what they've done is making me more than pathetic .

" Maybe your parents are both deaf and mute that's why you also become like them too  " Taehyung said annoyedly .

Wait a minute . Did he just mention my parents ?

Woah man . I can't take it anymore . He may bullied me but involving my parent are really getting on my nerves .

"What did you just said ? " i asked seriously .
"I said that YOUR PARENT ARE DEAF AN- " Before taehyung could finish his words , my hand automatically flew on his face .

Aha . That's what you deserve for playing with me , shit .

People that were watching us was shocked by my actions . Especially Taehyung who was holding his left cheek that are getting red by the slap  .

"DON'T.INVOLVED.MY.PARENT." I said as tears start to fall from my eyes . I ran away from there and went to where my feet feel like going . As i feel that i'm far enough , I stop and breathe heavily because man , i ran too fast that I felt like I was in a olympics . I should get a medal for this .

"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING TAEHYUNG !" I scream out in frustation .

Suddenly , the door behind me opened by itself . I turned around to see what It was . I never know that there's this room before . I slowly went inside and look around the room . I was amazed by the room . It was a music room . There were guitar , piano and other instrumental . I used to play piano before when i'm 6 . Mom sent me to piano class so that I could be a great pianist in the future . Unfortunately , i quit playing after they're gone .

I sat at the piano and the feels from 11 years ago came alive inside me . I start to play some random song and realized that it was 'Sad Song' by Christina Perri .

This song reminded me with my life . The lyrics exactly the same as what I've been through . I sang along with the beat i'm playing .

Today I'm Gonna write a sad song,
I'm gonna make it really long
So that everyone can see,
That I'm very unhappy.

I wish I wasn't always wrong
I wish it wasn't always my fault
But the finger that you're pointing
Has knocked me on my knees
And all you need to know is

I'm so sorry it's not like me,
It's maturity that I'm lacking
So don't, don't let me go
Just let me know that growing up goes slow

I wonder what my mom and dad would say,
If I told them that I cry each day.
But it's hard enough to live so far away.

I try not to cry . But its hard as tears keep on escaping my eyes everytime i sing . This was too hard for me . Why ? Exactly why did everybody hates me ?

That time , Laini didnt realised that somebody was watching her the entire time she was there .

Taehyung POV
I don't know why but seeing her crying for the first time make me guilty so much . I follow her to where she's going when she suddenly went inside our old music room . Someone even said that the room is haunted .

Suddenly ,
I heard a piano was playing and a voice singing . It was Laini . Her voice was so angelic and soft that it can make people fall for her .

She's crying again . Guilty feels came rushing inside my body . Why does my heart hurt so much seeing her crying ? I hate her . It can't be that i'm falling for her right ? My heart are still on Hana .

I was in my own little world when someone poked my shoulder .

"Hyung . What are you doing here ? " Jungkook ask .

"I-i w-was l-looking for something " I said stuttering . Why the hell did i stutter ?

" ahh . Can you find it later because we're late for class now " jungkook say and dragged me away .

Laini POV
After calming down from my little emotional time , i make sure that my eyes are not too swollen or else people will make fun of me . I packed my things and went to class .

As i reached my class , teacher has already started his teaching so i knocked on the door .

"Sorry I'm late , teacher " i said bowing to my maths teacher , mr. Eric .
"Nevermind. Next time don't do it okay . You may go to your sit now ." Mr.Eric said and continue teaching . I went to my sit as i feel lot of stares was on me .

I sit and take out my notebook to do the note given by teacher .

Taehyung POV
She entered class with her swollen eyes . Even though it was not that obvious but i still can see it . Because I'm the one who make her cried .

Ugh , just let it be . I hate her . My mind are still on Hana . I will never broke my promise . I promise thay she'll be on my heart forever .

But we will never know how future are . right ?