PART 4

Laini POV

"Who ?" A sudden voice said .

I turned my head to see the owner of the voice when I was being greeted by a cute grin from Jeon Jungkook . One of the bangtan members that consist of 7 popular guy including that TaeShit .

"S-since when you were here ?" I ask him , shocked by his sudden appearance . I didn't heard any of the door being open just now . Did he teleport himself or something .

"I was here since morning " He said flashing his cutest smile . But if you think that i'll melted , then you're wrong because i hate bangtan so much . They always bullied me harshly and i hate that .

Just that this Jungkook is a bit weird than the others member . He never laid his hand on me neither did anything bad to me . He will only watch the others bullying me . But still I'll consider him as a bully because he never help me . Aha .

"So , who's the one you talking about just now ?" He ask .

"Talk about what ?" I ask blurly

"The one that you wished to be here " he said

"Hmmmm , it was just someone special " i said

" Is it a guy ?" He ask

"Hmm-"before i could finish my words , school bell rings which mean recess is over .

Thank you bells for saving me from this weird guy .

Why would he cares if it's a guy or girl?

"Sorry jungkook ssi , i need to go now " i said and immediatly walk away .

Jungkook POV.

As Laini left , i sighed heavily . She won't remember me . The mistakes i did in the past left her with a big scars . When will you remember me back , Laini? Didn't you remember all the memories we've made together ?

I sighed again and went back to class feeling down .

Was it me that she wished to be here ?

Laini POV

That was so close . I almost tell him about my biggest secret , screw it . I went to my locker to take my physics book when i saw jimin , another bangtan member flirt with random girl .

"Euw , disgusting " i mumbled slowly but enough to be heard by someone next to me .

"If you feel disgusted then leave this school so you can cover your innocent eyes from seeing all this " . That familiar voice said .

I turn around and meet Taehyung's cold face .

"I hope i can leave this school soon too " i said and walk away without even glancing at him .

After physics teacher came , she start the lesson like always . I write down a few notes when i felt a crumpled paper was thrown at me . I just ignored it because I know who did it . This taeshit guy . He will never let me live in peace .

School bell rang and student start to pack their things and went home . I calmly pack my things and went to kindergarden to fetch Lerim and Lara . When i reach their kindergarden , i saw them and immediatly went there .

"Lerim , Lara , how was school ? " i ask while caressing their hair .
" school was so fun today . Teacher asked us to draw our future dream house " Lara said excitedly .
"Ahhh really ? That was good then . By the way , today we're going to special place . Aren't you guys excited ?" I ask
"Of course !" Lerim and Lara say in unison . I just giggled at my lil brother and sister attitude . They're just too cute .

"Before we go to the special place , lets buy a flower first okay " i said and they two just nodded their head . I choose some tulips and roses . After done , we continue our destination .

After 10 minutes of walking , we reached our destination . I open the door and went to the room where they were placed .
Lerim and Lara just follow where im going . I quietly open the door and sit at the chair prepared .

Tears start to formed at the corner of my eyes as i look at the picture of two people smilling happily .

Park Lim Jun
13 August 1972 - 09 feb 2007

Yoon Ga Ah
23 nov 1976 - 09 feb 2007

"Lerim-ah , Lara-ah , greet mom and dad " i said to them and they did what i ask them to .

" Mom , dad . Im sorry for not visitting you guys . Im such a bad daughter . I've grown up now and i take care lerim and lara as you guys told me to they listen to my words very well . I really hope that you were still here , by my side so i can get through all the challenges together with you guys . Im sorry again mom and dad " i said while trying hard not to cry . I put the flower i bought beside their picture frame .

"Its your turn to talk to them lara" i said and give her space to talk .

"Mommy , i always have a nightmare that make me scared .i wish you were there to calm me down but i know , all that can't be happened . Daddy , my dolls lost its hand . Someone from my school break it . I wish you were there to buy me a new one " Lara sadly said and lerim turn next .

"Mommy , daddy , eventhough your body are not here , but i believed that your soul are somewhere here , in our mind and heart " Lerim said as he put his hand on the chest .

By that time , i can't hold my tears anymone and let the tears flow out my eyes .

I never know that a 6 years old kids like Lerim could say such a mature words like that . I'm proud to have them in my life .

After we finally calm down , we stand up to go home when i recognized something .A picture of a girl around my ages were been put beside my parent pictures . Something hit me hard . Isn't that . . . . . . Me ?