PART 8

Taehyung POV
school has ended hours ago and most of the student has already went home . As for me , i didnt went home immediately. Instead i drove to florist shop .

"What flower should i give her ? Hmmm daisy and red roses are her favorite . Let just take that " i mumbled as i take a few of red roses and daisies .

After done paying , i went to her place . Its been a while since i saw her . She must be happy to see the flower i bought . 10 minutes later , i reach the destination . I get out from the car and enter the gate . Weather are quite cloudy today looking like its going to rain soon .

Every step i take , i feel nervous . It felt like im going to confessed to someone i love . I look at the name and saw her name .

Lee Hana
4 August 1996 - 12 July 2015

"Its been a long time since i visit you . I bought something for you . I know you like daisy and rose so much cause you once say that you want your future husband to wear you a necklace that are made of rose and daisy " i chuckle as i put the flower on top of her grave .

"But i know that i wouldn't be able to do that to you " i sighed and continue .
"Every touch , every move that you do just drives me crazy . Why you have to leave me in this cruel world ? I feel like losing half of my body when you're gone . I feel ... lifeless" i said trying to hold back my tears .

"You said that you're going to stay by my side forever but where were you ? If only i can turn back time , i'll switch body with you so you dont have to suffer the pain . It should be me ! " i said tearing up .

"But , i can't change what fate has say . I should accept the fact that you're gone now " i said faking a smile .

Suddenly , i feel a dropping on my head . As i look up , it was raining .
"I'll be going now . Hope to see you .. in my dreams " i said and quickly ran back to my car and drove home .

"Taehyung , im so sorry for leaving earlier . I broke all of the promise we made . I hope you'll be more happy without me and find a girl who is more good than me ." A shadow appear wearing all white smelling the flower that taehyung bought .

Thanks for the gift , honey .

Laini POV
I was on my way to fetch Lerim and Lara when suddenly my phone vibrates .

'Laini-ah , we'll visit you later okay ' - Aunt

'Okayy ' - Laini

I immediately went to kindergarden and take the kids home . When we reach home , I went to kitchen to cook something since aunt and uncle is coming . After done with all the food , i went up to change .

"Unnie , who's coming ?" Lara ask
"Oh i forgot to tell that aunt and uncle is coming " i said as i turn on the television .
" Really ? Yeayy i missed them so much " Lerim said excitedly .

Someone knock on the door as Lara went to open it .
"Auntttt ! I missed you sooo much " Lara said and hug aunt .
"How about me ? Dont you miss me ?" Uncle said pouting .
" Nevermind , im here to miss you uncle " Lerim said and hug him .
" i'll be all alone again " i said sadly . They all just laugh .

"Laini has grown prettier than the last time i saw you . Im so proud to have a pretty niece like you " aunt said patting my head .

"Aunt , we just met like 2 months ago " i said laughing .
"Whatever . Still you look pretty " she said .
"Hahaha okay okay . Let's eat now . My stomach is asking for food " uncle said as he went to dining table .

As we all settled down , we start to eat quietly when suddenly uncle ask .
"How was school ?"
" school was fun . We learn lots of new things . " Lara said with her mouth full with rice .
"Yah . Dont talk when your mouth is full " i said . Lara just grin and continue eating .
"How about you laini ? "Uncle ask looking at my direction .
"I-umm well school was fine " i said smilling . Fake smile .
"Good then . Study well and make your parents proud okay " aunt say as we three nodded our head .

As the night passes , aunt and uncle already went back home . Lerim and Lara already went to sleep while im still thinking about something .

Did i slapped him today ? Omaigad . I think tomorrow i'll beaten up badly . Ohman , i regret everything . I just cant control my feel just now .

I tried to sleep but i can't . I remembered how taehyung were insulting my parents . I look under my bed and found a box fulled with memories .

As i open the box , a picture of me and dad appeared . It was 10 years ago when i win for the english speeched . I look at the other picture and see my family photo . We were so happy that time . But now , all the happiness are gone and left with sadness .

Last picture was a photo of a car . It was the car that hit my parents . I keep it so i can find the culprit . But until now i never saw that car on the road . Maybe the culprit has passed away too .

As the time passes , my eyes get heavier and later I sleep happily while hugging my family picture .