Chapter 1

~4 Year Time Skip~

Alex's Pov

It's been 4 years since me and Austin got married. Jack and Juliet are fading away. Blaze and Taylor are now 1 years old and Ava Is 11 Months Almost 1. I'm getting ready to go over to Jack's house to check up on him since Juliet won't let him go around me and our parents. I know when he's had enough that he's gonna leave and take Taylor with him. I soon pull into his drive way and as I'm walking up to the door i can already hear yelling as i get closer to the door and listen "I HATE YOU JACK! ALL YOU EVER DO IS GIVE TAYLOR MORE ATTENTION THEN ME!" "WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERE A CARING MOTHER WHO DOESN'T DO DRUGS THEN MAYBE YOU'D HAVE SOME ATTENTION FROM ME!" "LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK FOR TAYLOR!" "SHE'S GOING WITH ME" "NO SHE ISN'T! I'LL CALL THE COPS ON YOU" "ALL I GOTTA SAY IS YOU DO DRUGS AROUND HER WHEN I'M NOT HOME" "How did you know that?" "I have ALWAYS known" i soon open the door and she smirks at me "awe look it's your sissy. She's here to save the day like she's trying to save her fucked up marria-" before she could even finish her sentence i was already on top of her hitting her in the face. Jack pulls me off of her and i follow him up stairs. He starts to pack his and Taylor's stuff. "Jack i can call mom and have her take Taylor to my house along with her stuff and you two can live with me until your back on your feet" "so you wanna take tay and me in until i have a house for me and her?" "If that's what you want" he smiles and hugs me before he hands me Taylor and she smiles at me. After he's done packing i call mom. She takes Taylor while i take her stuff and drive to my house with Jack close behind following me. We soon arrive and i decorate her room and i put her , Blaze and Ava to bed. I hear Jack and Austin talking downstairs. "I can't believe you austin. She's gonna be so hurt" "i know could you break it to her?" "Ugh. Sure" I soon hear him coming upstairs so i run into Ava's room and pretend to fold her clothes and he comes in and looks at me "what is it bub?" "Austin...he got Juliet pregnant...that's why she kept flipping out on me....He cheated on u sis." I sniffle and i walk past him and i go downstairs and i look at him and he looks at me "i can't believe you Austin...get out" "baby I'm sorr-" "Get...OUT" he nods and packs all his stuff up. After he leaves i call my dad. He answers rather quickly. "Hello?" "Hey daddy. I was wondering can me and Jack go on tour with you since we wanna get rid of our stress?" "Of course baby. Me and your mom will be over to get the kids" "okay dad bye" i look at jack "Go get packed. We are going to warped tour" he nods and we both go pack our stuff. Soon our dad and mom show up and takes the kids. He says the bus will be here around 8am. I go into Jack's room and i tell him. He nods and i go to my room and i fall to sleep alone.

Jack's Pov

I set my suitcase next to my bed and i charge my phone and i lay down and i lay all alone. Missing Juliet next to me. It's hard getting rid of someone you loved only to find out they didn't love you this much but i have to be strong for my baby girl Taylor since her mom won't be around. I hold back tears and i fall to sleep.