Chapter 5 (Love, Sex and Magic) Part 1

Sanen had left the house early before his sister had to wake up. Yesterday that chakra that was in the forest with them was familiar. And he thought it was Kabuto but ever since the Akatsuki decided to join the let’s-kidnap-Analia-crew he couldn’t really be sure. Now that he knew Kabuto wasn’t really a threat, he still didn’t want his sister to find out about the “deal” he made with Orochimaru.

“You can’t have her!” Sanen screamed breathing raggedly. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t make a scratch on him. What the hell is Orochimaru? And as if on cue, his long tongue slithered out of his mouth and that sadistic laugh that was really starting to annoy Sanen, erupted from him.

“Oh my dear boy…,” Narrowing his eyes on the man… creature… thing… whatever he was, Sanen knew that it was only a few minutes before he was out cold. He had used the Sesongon for the whole fight and his chakra was about to hit the Big 0.

“Why don’t you just kill me? You know you can!” he screamed at him once again.

“Because then I wouldn’t have any fun.” Orochimaru smiled, walking painfully slow towards him. “I’ll leave your precious younger sister alone if you… strike a deal with me.”

And as Sanen stared into those snake-like eyes of his, he knew making a deal with him would be as if making a deal with the devil, but he also knew the power that his sister held. And he would be damned before someone like him would be in possession of that.

“Fine… just leave her alone.” Sanen breathed and sank to his knees, his vision started to get a little blurry and he felt the black that covered his eyes recede and was being replaced by his natural green.

Hearing Orochimaru’s chuckle, “In five years time I want you to come to me and help me to destroy the leaf village. And in return I’ll give you the power that you need to kill Itachi. But of course to make sure you won’t disobey, or even go back on your word… I need a little reassurance.”

And after that Sanen blacked out but all he remembered was the excruciating pain he felt in his neck, and that’s when he recognized the curse mark that resided on him. Every day, since that moment he felt just a little bit closer to Orochimaru. It had been almost four years since then and now that Analia was sixteen he knew that when he left she could handle herself. But that didn’t make it easier to leave her.

Finding himself in the middle of the forest again he activated his Sesongon. Damn it. He felt horrible for deceiving not only his sister but Tsunade-sensei. He knew all along that he was coming to the leaf village, every village had been in the direction to get here. Analia would hate him, and he couldn’t-didn’t… want her to. As he felt a few rain droplets fall on his face he knew had too let his emotions run ramped.

Taking a few minutes to breathe he decided he needed to tell Lady Tsunade a few more things about their arrival. Arriving at her door he knocked.

“Come in… Oh Sanen, how are things going so far?” his old sensei asked looking up from the mountain of paperwork.

“Really well, you know the Leaf Village has the best ramen.” Sanen said blushing knowing that this wasn’t the point he was here.

The Hokage looked at him and smirked, “I know you Sanen, and you’re not one for small talk. So what’s wrong?”

Smiling, “You always did know when I was feeding you bullshit. But you’re right I’m here to talk to you about Orochimaru. I have reason to believe he… might be here in the village. When we left from the small village you trained me in, that was when we first met him.” Should he tell her about the curse mark? Well, what the hell.