Chapter 6 (It's still just a bet... right?)

*** Chapter 6 (It’s still just a bet… right?)

Okay guys since I’m a procrastinator and I have so much school work and college apps… this is a bit late... like a few months

Itachi: that’s because you’re lazy ass didn’t get up to go to the computer.

Me: *thinks why is Itachi here but stutters at his scariness* But- but Ita- san i have college apps…

Itachi: NO EXCUSES!!

Lia: Um what is he doing here?? *glares murderously taking out an ax*

Itachi: *smirks* Miss me?

Me: *thinks where did she get the ax?* It’s a good thing Sasuke or Sanen isn’t here….

Okay we are going right to the story… *sweatdrops* I hope you enjoy… there is plenty of the tease we know as Sasuke…J Enjoy, comment, and vote Love you guys….<3

***

“Ahh, yow getting me awl wet Nen!” Lia heard the voice of her three year old sister Yanea giggling as her brother jumped in the freshly dropped puddle from the rain.

Lia smiled secretly at her two siblings, while looking out from her window. They were constantly getting into little fights, with Yanea normally winning… of course. Yanea, her younger sister by four years, was the absolute joy of the family.

“You told mom that I put the bug in your ramen!” Sanen accused grinning from ear to ear, although he tried to sound mad.

“No I dinit. It was sissy. No broder!!” she squealed happily as Sanen finally “caught up” to her and tickled her until she turned blue from lack of oxygen. Sanen’s twelve year old slim body seemed to engulf her little petite one.

And that’s when everything started to turn black. Analia frowned, tears coming to her eyes as she observed the blood that covered her brother’s body. Her sister was there in his arms lying still. No breaths, no laughter, just the frightened expression on her face. The blood was coming from her body. And then… Sanen’s body seemed to morph into Itachi.

“Nooo!” Analia let out a blood curling scream as she felt those same hands wrap around her shoulders.

“Wake up Li Li! For the love of…,” Analia woke up to blurry vision that she soon noticed were salty tears.

“It was… just a dream.” She murmured to herself wiping at the moisture on her cheeks. Damn, she hasn’t had a dream like that in years, wonder what brought it up?

Sitting up to face her tanned skin brother, she pouted as she saw the frown that adorned his face. “I’m sorry.”

He smiled humorously, “What are you apologizing for. You had the nightmare.” He scooted over closer to her and stroked the haystack that was her hair. Even with all of the horrible things she said to him last night. It was just like her brother to still comfort her. They did of course only have themselves. And that brought her back to Sasuke who didn’t have anyone to comfort him.

“I’m not apologizing for that. It was for last night. I was drunk and stupid and said some things that I didn’t mean.” Somewhat. She did still feel like her dear old brother was hiding a few things from her.

He smiled genuinely, “It’s fine. I guess this village is making me crazy,” he chuckled when he saw the look on her face, “Well crazier than usual.”

“And that makes the two of us,” she mumbled in agreement. Last night with Sasuke… now that made a blush fan across her face, which made her brother give her a suspicious look.