A Lost Girl

"I Have to find her Sean." as I walked in pulling a dry shirt on. I took a seat in the recliner and rubbed my hands together and breathing on them to warm them up from the cold shower Sean had thrown me in. He came into the living room with a cup of warm tea. I thanked him and took tea slowly sipping it. Sean sat on the couch watching me with concern.
"Who are you talking about Septic? What girl do you need to find?" I looked at him. It was hard to explain but I needed someone to help me with this. I sighed and looked at him with a serious face.
"Sean, when you were packing I was watching a show. As I was watching a character on the show I guess triggered a memory. The next thing I know I'm hit with pain and these... flashes of me with a women...in the first flashes she seemed like someone I took and fell in loved with then...it seemed I hurt her we we're yelling...I just need to find her..she holds some answers to where I was..and I need to fix the wrong I did to her..." Sean rubbed his chin deep in thought. I took another sip of my tea,I wasn't as cold now. I looked over at Sean waiting for a reply or something.
"Wow.. I don't know what to say to that Septic. I really don't. But..if it helps place the pieces of your memory I guess I can help you find her." He looked at me confident.
"Thank you Sean this means a lot to me. Thank you really." Sean stood up and patted my back. I smiled at causing him he laughed. I looked at him confused.
"Lad,when you smile you have the most canine teeth ever and it's toothy one. Its such a sight to see you smile." I rolled my eyes and sipped my tea. He walked toward his room and disappeared. I shook my head. He was one to point out little things that no one could see..that's probably how he has a girlfriend always in the moment never dwelling on the past and never thinking to hard about the future. Sean was the perfect guy. I sighed and took my tea to the guest room. I put my tea on the night stand and began to get undressed. I threw my shirt on the end the bed and struggled on getting my buckle undone. After about 4 minutes of angering belt issues I managed to get it off. I sighed and lied back on the bed.
"Who are you...why are you so important.." I sighed again rolling over to look out the window. The stars we're twinkling beautifully. They reminded me of the women's eyes. They lit up with joy until I remembered the fear I saw in her eyes in the memory...I felt a lump in my throat form. What had I done. I knew I was evil but I didn't want to hurt anyone...I battling jealousy and anger..who was really in charge. But now I seemed calm..maybe it was for the best I didn't know where I was for three year..I gently touched my chest. It hurt,but this time from not understanding the truth of things. I had go find her she held the key to what happened.
"I will fix things."I closed my eye allowing myself to drift off.