Till The End.

I stood before him. The air around us tightening with tension,blood and pain. i heard the small whimpers from her, i felt strong winds against my skin,i saw the pain,blood and sweat on his face,and i could taste the black liquid anger swirling and rolling across my tongue.  I was disgusted with myself,pained and torn apart. But somehow i stood here, a wild grin across my face ready to fight him. I tried to stop myself as i lunged forward,my hand connecting with his hand,he barley withstanding my force. I Tried to scream,the scream echoing into a Dark void that surrounded my being. I watched as He swung with little strength behind it but it still knocked me back.I felt my smile grow wider as i looked at him. he was broken,beaten and yet he stood before me ready to die to protect her. I respected that,i wanted to stop and tell him to kill me here and now,but yet i lunged forward again hitting and clawing at him.  He stood taking every blow his blood staining his arms and chest, he then pushed forward fighting back. I heard my self scoff and laugh.

"Yes fight back!show me the real AntiSepticeye! Show me!"I felt a tremble through the ground, the air around us becoming thicker, i gripped his hands pushing my own force onto him as he gripped mine back equalizing the force between us. it was a equal battle one between two Dark vile beings both willing to go to great lengths to get what they wanted. Anti struggle but held his footing the ground beneath our feet cracked and broke, the earth barley withstand the power that raced through veins.  This was a battle not meant to be a battle left to be alone, but some power had brought this to be. Darker hand pulled strings willing every move made. I stepped forward My side seeming to have a upper hand as my force behind it grew stronger with every second. Anti seemed to waver but he adjusted and stayed put. I screamed again but it was on the inside. i wasn't in control,i was being controlled and i saw the victor who took my body as if it was a puppet on a String. Fore their dark whispers filled my head,whispers i had heard before...

......Destroy him...He deserves it...He's nothing compared to you.....

....Its all his fault. Just do it...Take advantage of this moment..... this opportunity to seize everything he has or will ever have...Take it.......

....He caused you to kill her...To take her away .. Kill him..  

...I see it in your heart.......Your desires..

...Kill him.....

I again was suffocated by the darkness,consuming everything i knew,had, or desired pinned against me to attack, attack, attack. The strings pulled wiling my hand back and plunging forward into the force that equalized Anti and I. It caught him flat in the chest,i felt ribs crack and crumble under the pressure. He hissed in pain, but manged to stand before me. He took the fist and pushed it off his chest, he seemed to have some renowned strength helping him. The puppeteer did not find thsi very amusing fore it again threw my fist forward,but this time Anti caught it in his hand. He then threw his own fist forward catching me in the jaw. i staggered,but roared in anger. i felt my wings stretch out my eyes seeping with the liquid anger. i threw a fist up and forward sending the liquid forward. Anti dodged  and weaved coming forward with his own attacks. he met up with me and he matched my moves as we began to attack one on one. he seemed to grow stronger with every move, growing quicker and quicker. i had only seen this once before, and the puppeteer countered each attack but the attacks i delivered seemed more and more random and reckless now. i then heard him speak.

"I know what you are...." I fist flies forward.

"... know who you are....."  i feel the strings pulled tighter. As anti catches my fist and holds it,his grip unwavering.A dark shadow seemingly to past over him,a green glow growing around him.

".....Death...." 

  i felt a hand drive through my chest as the words struck me, it wasn't physical hand but a hand that pulled every string and laughed torturing me mentally.  i felt the dark liquid running down my body as the puppeteer left cutting the strings, i fell to my knees gasping for air, i trembled in pain as the rush of every blow mentally and physically hit me at once, i looked up as i saw a maiden of black essence, elegant gray skin was stained with cuts of a variety of sizes. she glared at Anti with resentment and  anger. she then spoke her voice seemingly lied d with whispers and lies.

"How..could you....You took my toy? i guess i'll have to take what i wanted for my self." she reached forward but her hand seemed to hit a barrier which she repealed and hissed in pain. I saw Anti smile and then a a flash of light engulfed them, i couldn't see anything past it. i heard (y/n)
 scream out, i looked back at her she was now on her knees the liquid gone, i stood up and ran to her  she saw me and screamed more. i had to get her out of here,but i had to help Anti. i then heard a loud yell.

"What the hell?" i looked out to the edge of the trees and saw Mark and Sean running our way. i quickly scooped up (y/n) who protested by kicking and screaming , i then saw (l/n) limp body next to her and i grabbed her too racing as i ran out to meet them.

"Stop It! I'm trying to save your ass!" as i neared them i could see they were bruised in several places. Mark looked at me,despair and pain flashing across eyes.  i shook it off and handed him (y/n) who seemed happy to be with someone she trusted but she still had tears streaming down her face, as i handed Mark (l/n).Sean stepped forward and spoke.

"What the fooking hell is going On? I know it can't be good, i can barley move with out feeling mentally exhausted!" i couldn't find a way to explain that i had been possessed by death herself because my dark desire to get revenge on Anti. i opened my mouth to say something else when   somewhere in the background i heard screaming,and roars. i looked back and the glow had now dimmed and i could see the standing power between death and Anti.  i heard Sean groan and crumple over in pain.  Mark flashed a look of concerned catching Sean as i he collapsed, my mind raced, i had to help Anti. I looked back at Mark and Sean.

"Guy i have to help Anti, i made this mess now i have to fix it. If i Don't make it..Tell Angel that I love her very much and i always will.." Mark seemed to pained to hear this as he looked up at me.

"What about (l/n)?" The memory came back of her pained scream, as i watched her die at my own hands, i looked over at her, her soft hair falling over her delicate face.

"Take her to a hospital. there still should be time to save her."They looked at each other scared.

"What do you mean still be time what happen?" i shook my head.

"I cant explain i have to help Anti.Just go!" with that i turned toward Anti and stretched my wings out, launching my self forward. the force the two were emitting was strong and powerful it took everything to push my way up there. As i got closer i saw Anti was struggling against Death's grip. i pushed forward coming up next to Anti, i stood next to him where i began to channel my energy left into him. i heard him roar in as the energy flowed from me and into him.  i covered my eyes as a bright flashed blinded me.