Epilogue

"hey throw me dat burger please!" Sean yelled from his chair by the pool, i eyed him smirking.

"Are you sure you want me to throw it?" he rolled his eyes and walked over to where i stood next to the grill. I smirked as i handed him a plate. he took it smiling. I smiled as angel raced by, chasing chica,marks dog, around the pool. Dark turned around wearing a' kiss the cook' apron, (L/N) came up smirking as she read his apron and kissed him, He kissed back Playfully growling.

"Hey the burgers arent going to cook themselves!" He flipped me off as he pulled away. i chuckled turning my attention to (Y/N) as she came over to me in a (F/c) tank top and blue shorts,sunglasses covering her beautiful eyes. I smiled grabbing her by the waist.

"Hey sexy." i could see her roll her eyes behind her glasses,she smiled and kissed me.

"hey,are you enjoying the cook out?" i looked around at the party.  Mark and Sean were in the pool playing Marco-Polo with bob, and wade who we had happily invited,while angel tossed a ball for chica. Then there was (Y/n) and me, i smiled.

"Yeah i love it,so nice to be part of it." she smiled. i loved her smile and i loved her. Everything was great, it was hard to imagine that a year ago,  i was a evil mastermind wanting nothing more than to killed Dark, then death herself wanting to kill the both of us,but now? life was great.Dark was happy, (l/n) was able to be saved, allowing angel to have a mother and they now, had a pool and lived happily. I myself had got a cabin not far and now was living with (Y/n), we frequently came over and hung out. Mark and Sean had come out and now were a thing living happily . I smiled again. i loved it, everything was just perfect. i heard giggling behind me, i turned finding (l/N) and (y/n) talking. (l/n) pointed at me and smiled, i smirked and decided to find out what they were chatting about.

"Hey ladies, what seems to be the topic?" (y/n) giggled.

"Oh nothing babe."  i looked her up and down she was hiding something.

"oh really?" she giggled again glancing over at (L/N) who made a weird hand motion.(y/n) giggled and motioned for me to come closer.

"Whats this about." (y/n) leaned over to my ear and smiled.

"I'm pregnant." My heart stopped.

"WHAT?" everyone stopped looked at me confused. (y/n) smiled, i swallowed and looked at her.

"is this a joke?" she shook her head smiling. i stumbled back and looked up at her.

"I-I'm going to...be ...a Dad?" i fell back into a chair,my mind blank. (Y/N) came over concerned.

"Anti are you ok?" i looked up at her. i chuckled.

"Im going to be a dad!" I jumped up kissing her. i surprised her at first but she kissed back. i pulled away.

"IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" everyone clapped and cheered. i smiled widely holding (y/n) close.

life was 𝓟𝒆𝓻𝒇𝒆𝓬𝓽.