Leting go of the past

I ran down the hall tears welling up in my eyes as I ran, how could he have made me forget him. I rounded a corner slamming into a warm body. I fell back landing on my back. I heard a soft ow as I looked up to see who I ran into. I looked up seeing soft brown eyes look at me, a warm smile spread slowly faded as she seem to notice my tears now coming down my face.
"oh (y/n) don't cry I didn't meant o run into you, I didn't expect you to come around the corner." She held out her hand and I took it wiping my tears away as I stood back up.
"No it wasn't your fault I'm crying...its just.." I trailed off more tears threatening as I thought how he wanted me to forget him. Why would he want to make me forget him? (L/n)'s eyes softened as she saw my discomfort. She gave me a sincere look and took me gently in a embrace. I fell into it more tears leaving streaks down my face. I hiccuped sobbing into her sweater she wore.she gently stroked my hair and rubbed my back.
"Now,now..its okay..what is the matter?whatever it is it seems to have you in deep despair."I breathed shakily grabbing a fistful of her shirt as I began to speak.
"I-I woke this morning for-forgetting the one I love the most....and he let me forget..he let me allow him to slip through my mind like nothing....he did it on purpose." I heard (l/n) suck in a gasp as she held on to me. She rubbed my back trying to sooth me.
"Oh my god..he did the forget me spell..oh my..why would he do such a-"she stopped gasping. I pulled back and through a blur of emotion I saw her face turn from concern to fear. She looked down at me and her voice came out a soft whisper.
"...Dark.." I was confused by what she meant but she grabbed my hand leading me down the hall.
"(L-l/n) where are we going? I-i need to find Septic!" We rounded another corner coming to the front door of the hotel.
"Don't worry where we're going i'm sure we'll find septic." I confused and a small part of me screamed in fear for the way she said that gave me a feeling that we where going septic was going to need help.....
We neared a blue Preais which I assumed was her car she let go of me hand, stopping suddenly in front of the passenger door. She screamed grabbing her head she fell to her knees hissing furiously, I stood back caught off guard I didn't know what to do. (L/n) seemed to be in so much pain, I wanted to help but I didn't know how. (L/n) breathed quickly holding her head,I stepped forward to try to help but them her hand shot up quickly stopping me, I saw the tears pour down her face as she started to relax leaning against the car, she gasped tears leaving streaks down her face. I looked at her scared and confused what happened. Her breathing slowed and she took a deep breath looking at me, her eyes were red and puffy. Her eyes studied me as they seemed to fill fear.
"(Y/n) we have to hurry." I stood confused by her one statement as she began to push herself up against the car to the driver side.
"What do you mean we have to go? You just screamed and collapsed and now your telling me we just get up and go? Not evening explaining where we're going and how you know that we'll find septic?" She stopped standing next to the driver side, she sighed her eyes averting to avoid mine.
"Honey...I get these things where I can sense when people are in trouble especially septic. I can sense him due his connection with me, my eye. He marked me so it creates a connection. And that you just witnessed."she pointed to my side of the car.
"Was his cry of help. Unconsciously he sent out a cry of help allowing me to see a small clip of what he's seeing. So if you want to find him,then get in the damn car." I didn't argue I got In The car as she started it. She looked back quickly pulling out of the parking lot, once she hit the road she floored the pedal causing my stomach to do flips.
"In your vision what did you see?"I asked trying to distract my mind from (l/n)'s reckless driving as she sped through the cars weaving through them. Her grip deadly on the wheel.
" I saw what I feared the most. I saw a dark figure standing over him as the world began to darken, but that dark figure had something that stood out." I saw her eyes began to tear up her grip on the wheel tightening.
"A silver wedding band...on his finger.." My stomach dropped as I realized who she saw,for a sparkling band glistened on her finger.my blood ran cold,fear and anger filled me as I realized what was happening.
"Oh my god he's going to kill him...."(l/n) wiped the car to left as a avoided a red Sudan.
"I fucking knew it...I knew! I should of stopped him!" She slammed her fist against the wheel as she took a sharp left where trees began to appear. I felt more tears began to gather at my eyes.
"What do you mean?" Her face was now wet with the emotion running down her face showing this pained her as much as it did me.
"He came to our hotel last night and something was off. His aroma was stronger. He wouldn't even answer me when I asked him where he went. I just pushed it down as he was tired but know I fucking know!" The trees became denser as we began to go up hill leaving the city behind. I had never seen these woods when entering but something seemed off about them. As we went further and further the sky seemed to darken and the trees around us seemed to loose color and everything seemed bland and colorless, like it was all dead.
"What is happening...what is everything so ...unsettling." I saw (l/n) tense up as she drove scanning the road and trees around us.
"This is not good....last time I saw this... I-"she quickly swerved avoiding a huge tree that came crashing down on to the road. I screamed as we went off the road into a ditch the car rolling.
Glass flew.
Metal broke.
screams filled the car.
Sickening cracks around me.
"Oh shit!"
Darkness.