Becoming of The Dark

"....Because i love you...." (y/n) leaned forward kissing me. it surprised me that she was kissing me and she had admitted that she loved me... i closed my eyes deepening the kiss. but we were stopped by a much disapproval cough. (y/n) pulled away sitting on my lap she blushed and looked at Mark who was eyeing me down. Sean cover his mouth holding back a snicker. i blushed i had forgotten they were there.

 "Septic please remember she is my niece. '' Sean couldn't help it, he started to laugh rolling on the bed causing him to fall off. Mark shot him a stern look. Sean calmed down and sat back on the bed.

"Yes, um...yeah what were we talking about?..oh yes right! okay on a serious note we need to discuss (y/N) knowing about Septic. Now, you can't tell anyone this is only seen as a fandom thing and is not to be brought out to the public that they are in fact us but the darker forms. It was a risk bringing Septic but i couldn't leave him alone with his flashback episodes going on. And his injuries need to be watched, they've healed a lot but, still cause him discomfort." (y/n) looked at me and she noticed my bandages. it was the first time she had seen me shirtless. well of course this was only the third day i had know her. I saw Mark's face heat up as she ran a hand down my chest gently over the bandages.

 "(Y/N) stop flirting and pay attention to what Sean has to say !" Mark crossed his arms and looked me dead in the eye. (y/n) giggled and rolled her eyes. she turned around still sitting in my lap. She nodded at Sean indicating that she understood she couldn't reveal to anyone that Dark and I were a personality of Mark and Sean. i then had a question.

 " Wait, if Angel is (y/n)'s cousin then how  come she had she never met she aunt and uncle? It doesn't exactly seem right for her to not know about them." Mark looked kinda sad as i said this.

 "well she would of know sooner but, Dark didn't want her to know for her safety .He did think it was only right she knew her cousin." (y/n) looked down at her hand and with such sadden eyes. Mark came on the bed and hugged her. I didn't know what to do so I hugged her too. Mark didn't seem to like the idea of me in this moment. but he didn't protest. (y/n) pulled from the hugged and looked at Mark and Sean. i knew what she was going to ask and i didn't quite enjoy the thought. How would Dark react to seeing me after believing i was dead for three years?

 "Mark...Can i Meet them.. Maybe here at Pax? Its not like they'd stick out, everyone cosplays so they'll blend right in." Mark seemed worried and nervous at the mention of her meeting them but his expression softened.

"Yeah...I guess i'd have to contact them.... it wouldn't be until tomorrow that you'll be able to meet them though." (y/n)'s eyes lit up with joy she flew forward throwing her arms around his neck.

"Oh thank you Mark!" i smiled She looked so beautiful when she was full of joy.She turned and looked at me. she smiled widely.

 "Septic you can clear up your past with Dark! i bet he'd be surprised to see your alive and happy to know that too!" i smiled and i saw Sean face grow scared as he looked over at me. i gave him a confused look.

"Septic....Your chest.."I looked down as Sean mentioned my chest and I noticed it, i was bleeding from my chest, my bandages were soaked with blood but among the blood that soaked through,a black ooze stained them too. I shakily raised my hand touching my chest...It instantly burned at my touch. I sucked in a quick breath, everyone looked at me worried. All i could do is return a fearful look. Septic came forward and slowly unraveled my bandages..as each one fell upon the bed the black ooze seemed to replace the blood. when the final strand fell (y/n) gasped looking away in fear. Mark covered his mouth shocked. I looked at my bare chest and saw the cuts and scars that were not there before. Each one was within the one large circle bruise,each one seeped the black mysterious ooze. Septic quickly ran to the bathroom grabbing a wet rag. He returned and started to clean my chest, i held back cries of pain as he cleaned each one. 

 "what is this stuff? Septic what the hell is happening to me? Where the hell did these scares come from!" My Voice hinted at panic and anxiety, (y/n) held close to Mark watching frightened as each cut was cleaned more ooze came from it.

 "i...don't know what is happening..." Septic looked at me scared..I began to panic i was going to die.. surly this is what this ooze was it was my death to become. I began to breath heavy I was hyperventilating my vision was being to blur and i could hear (y/n) scream as i felt  my chest feel as if it was being torn apart. i looked at my chest and saw a hand rip through my chest it was a small child hand. I Screamed more as a small child climbed through my chest completely. it fell on to the bed completely covered in black ooze. (y/n) screamed and Mark tried to protect her from the black ooze child but it lunged at him knocking him to the ground i could hear his screams and i saw (y/n) look at me completely horrified.

 "What have you done you killed Him! You killed HIM!" i looked at her and tried to tell her it wasn't my fault but the only thing that came out was silence. the small ooze child stood up twitching, he turned looking at me and through the ooze i saw dark brown eyes stare back at me with fear and anger, it twitched facing me completely.

"Yes.. it's all your fault!"

I shot up in bed screaming, Sean and Mark quickly rushed over grabbing me. I looked at Mark who wore a worried look. He was alive.. and i quickly look over at (y/n) who stood with worry on her face looking at me. I relaxed and gently lied back down on the bed. She crawled on the bed nest to me and lied her head on chest.

"shhh Septic it was just a nightmare don't worry..." i took a deep breath and squeezed her hand that was lying on mine..

Just a nightmare...