Memories

(A/n) art credit to Deviantart artist Kannibalismus they're cool go check me out)
I returned back to the hotel room quietly slipping into the room. I looked over at the bed finding Sean still passed out on the bed. sighing I crumpled up the note, placing the keys on the side
Table. I stretched out falling back on the bed,I watched the ceiling fan spinning in circles hypnotising me into a deep sleep.
"Hey....sweety wake up..it's morning wake up"I woke up to a face smiling at me I couldn't see her face due to the suns bright rays hitting my face but I knew she was smiling by the tone of her voice.
"Ah,there's those gorgeous eyes..good your awake. We have much to do so let's go."I sat up slowly as she walked away her back turned to me. I threw my legs off my bed and followed her down a corridor with large windows. I smiled as she looked back her face obscured by the glare of the sun. I threw my hand out forward her as she giggled and ran through a door.
"Hey wait up!"I chased after her throwing open the door. It led to a open field with a huge oak tree in the middle surrounded by roses. I saw her crouch beneath the tree in front of a flat stone slab. I ran up to her slowing as I came closer. The wind gave a gentle breeze making the roses sway with the breeze picking up petals. When I was about a foot away I heard her crying. I was confused I had never heard her cry before.
"Are you okay..?"as the last word left my mouth a single tear fell wetting the stone with engraving on it. I slowly reached out and touched her shoulder. Suddenly the tree was ablaze I turned panicked and saw fire charred grass surrounding me. I stumbled back, fire,smoke, and red skies now replaced the once beautiful field.
"How could you! You took him! Its all your fault!"I turned and saw her on her knees clinging to a small limp child. His dark hair slowly catching fire turning to Ash in her grip. Her hair covered her face but I saw the tears falling on to the small boy as he faded from her grip. Again she screamed,but it was more pained this time and angered.
"Why! Why you have to kill him! WHY!"She stood screaming in pure pain. I dropped to my knees crying and covering my ears as the fire climbed up her body burning her alive.
"I don't know! I don't know! I..don't...know.." and as she burned she echoed one more Hell wrenching scream. 
I shot up in bed breathing heavily and covered in sweat. My chest and arm felt like they we're on fire. I slowly got out of bed and went into the bathroom.  I quickly turned on the water splashing cold water on my face. I still breathed heavily,I tried to desperately to steady my breath when I heard  Knocking come from the door. I jumped but relaxed as I heard Sean's voice.
"Hey....Septic you okay?..you looked kinda scared when you woke up." You took a deep breath and steadied your breathing.
"Y-yeah I'm fine...just a bad dream that's all..."it's wasn't just a bad dream it was a part of me inhaling a new secret. Who was the girl? Why did I do to the kid in her arms. These questions swam in my mind. I opened the door seeing Sean standing in front of me with a worried look. I looked away growling under my breath.
--------
I came back to the Booth with water for Sean. I handed him a bottle and he thanked me with a smile. Fans had been coming all morning saying hi to Sean some more shy than others. A couple asked about me. Sean would reply I was his brother,some would fan out and say I'm AntiSeptic well I was, but Sean would laugh would just say I was cosplaying. Fan would ask for my signature too and I didn't mind it was kinda nice people asking about you instead of being just a shadow.  Around 12 Sean started to get hungry so he asked me to watch the Booth as he left to go get food for us. I leaned back in the chair watching as people giggled and jumped as they met who they we're all looking for. I smiled but yawned I was kind day tired so I decided to take a little nap. I pulled my Hood up and drifted off. Before I could full fall asleep I heard a Familiar voice.
"Hey." I looked up from under my Hood and saw (y/n) she was dressed up as foxy. I had to admit she looked utterly adorable in those red fox ears and eye patch.
"Oh hey! Nice cosplay." She smiled and gestured to the chair next to me.
"Do you mind if I join you Septic?"I shook my head and she sat down next to me she seemed kinda excited,I didn't blame her she was at PAX.
"Where Sean I thought this was his Booth?".I shrugged.
"I don't know but he said he was getting food. He should be back soon I mean the food court isn't that far away." She shrugged too. I gave her a pat on the head and she instinctively  flinched. I pulled my hand back confused.
"Why did you flinch?I was just petting you since your foxy." She looked away and began to rub her arm again. She wasn't wearing a very long sleeves so I saw a small black and blue mark underneath where she rubbed her hand. I gently grabbed her arm as I did her eyes widen with fear. I pulled up her sleeve and revealed a handprint bruise on her arm. I looked at her in concern.
(Y/n)...what happened to your arm...?" She pulled her arm away and held it close.
"Its.. nothing just a bruise he didn't mean to-"she bit her lip at the last words. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. I felt anger swell up in me but I stayed calm.
"Who's he (Y/n)...and what do you mean he didn't mean too..?" She looked down and rubbed her arm again. She closed her eyes,I could see the tears building up.
"My boyfriend.... he has a personality disorder and it can cause him to do stuff he doesn't realize he does. He attacks me In his episodes,and last night I was gone for too long and he panicked chasing him to go into an episode with Michel his other side. He grabbed my arm harshly and hit me. But once he had he let me go crying. He can't stop the episodes. And I can't just leave him. He needs me..or someone else will get hurt..."she looked at me tears streaming down her face,so much pain filled her eyes. Without a thought I leaned forward and hugged her. She gasped at my touch at first but eventually leaned her head on my chest. I heard sob and I began to stroked her hair calming her down. I leaned down and kissed her forehead holding her close again.
"Its okay...I'll make sure your okay (Y/n)..don't worry."