Moved Away

"But I don't want to leave mom!" I yelled.

"Crimson! We are leaving and that is final. We are not staying just because you want to see White Wolf! That is final!" My mom yelled at me.

We are moving from my hometown. I live in LA and I have a miraculous although nothing ever happens around here that involve powers I just stop robbers and stuff. I've been looking to see if anyone else has a miraculous cause it gets kinda lonely but I learned it's ok to be a lone wolf. But now I'm moving to Paris and leaving my friends behind.

☆Time skip☆

After a very long plane trip we finally arrive to Paris. My sister jumps out of the taxi and runs into the giant mansion to pick out a room. I sighed.

"Why a mansion?" I asked

"Isn't it beautiful" my mother walked inside.

"Don't we have to get the stuff and unpack?" I questioned confused.

"The movers will do that sweetheart"

"The movers? Since when are we rich?"

"Since I won the lottery and didn't tell you"

"What!!! We could've stayed in LA!"

"Go pick out your room" of course my mom doesn't listen to me at all.

I picked out my room and the movers placed my stuff inside although it wasn't very much. I got my stuff ready.

"Next time we move let's not take a plane." I heard a voice behind me.

"Ginger! Beast! You guys are finally awake!" Ginger and Beast are my best friends and kwami. Ginger is the purest white and adorable. Beast is the colors of a black dragon but small.

"Yah I'm awake! "Wait is that good or bad?"

"Could be bad" Beast giggled

"Its good silly" I smiled "Well I should get to bed big day tomorrow"

Time skip☆

"Okay I can do this" I walked in the school and to the office to get my schedule. I walked to a class and sat down.

"Okay class today we have a new student Mis Scarlet." The teacher spoke. I felt all eyes on me. I stood up and walked to the front of the class.

"Hi uh my name is Crimson Scarlet and I moved here from the USA." I quickly walked back to my seat.

The day quickly ended and I was glad. Just have to catch the bus and-

"Oops I'm so sorry uh let me help you" when I was lost in thought I bumped into someone.

"Hey loser watch where you're going!" I looked up to see a blond girl yelling at me.

"I said I was sorry"

"Well sorry isn't good enough"

I could feel Beast getting mad inside my bag.

"Leave her alone Chloe"

The girl walked away but glared at me.

"Hey sorry about her she's always like that I'm Marinette"

"5 nights at freddy's?"

"Huh?"

"Uh nothing"

"Ok well it's really nice to meet you"

"Yah you too-" I saw a limo pull up. A boy with blond hair was about to walk in but was rejected the driver saying this wasn't his limo. The driver looked at me and smile then called my name.

"Crimson, your mother and sister are waiting at the mansion."

I was lost for words but then walked in the limo.

"Why a limo?" I mumbled to myself.