[CHAPTER 31]

"So. Will you marry me?" He said on one knee with the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

All of our family and friends along with some of the Disney employees stood around awaiting my answer. The feeling was quite overwhelming.

"No." The look on his face said it all as it turned into a hurt expression.

"I would LOVE to marry you." Everyone sighed obviously annoyed by my childish antics, but what can I say, I was in a childish mood.

"Yeah baby!" Morris yelled picking me up and spinning me around before bringing me into a passionate kiss.

"You know that ass is mine tonight right?" He said in a raspy voice drenching my panties in the process.

"Okay break it up!" My father said shoving us apart. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Can't even celebrate my engagement in peace. This some bullshit." Morris mumbled as he began to walk away.

"Okay time to turn in." I said happily I was tired. The kids were with Morris' parents so I finally had a break. I was going to take a shower and head to bed.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Or so I thought...

I now had my face buried into a pillow with my ass hiked up in the air while Morris pounded me into oblivion and I was loving every second of it.

I slowly followed the rhythmic movement of his hips as they twisted and turned making my insides quiver.

"Right theree." I exclaimed. He was making me feel so damn good.

"Right there? Huh baby?" The way he was fucking me had me searching for something to grab on.

I tried to grab the sheets, but to no avail as Morris grabbed our hands and locking them together, preventing me from doing so.

Groans and moans were all that could be heard throughout the room.

"Shit." I hissed as he quickly switched positions sitting us both up right as he grabbed my breast kneeding them sensually as he slowly thrusted into me.

"Baby ease up you're too deep." I was feeling him too deep for my liking because the pleasure was becoming unbearable.

"You good."

"Oh fuck." The way those words rolled off his tongue had my legs shaking, I was slowly coming undone.

Morris could tell I was almost there because everything came to an abrupt stop.

"What are-." I couldn't finish my sentence because his hands became tangled in my hair as our lips connected.

He laid down flat on the bed.

"Hop up." I did the most obviously action next as I was preparing to slide down his shaft, but that wasn't the case.

He grabbed my thighs and brought my pussy above his face. I was nervous, because in all my 27 years of life I had never tried this postion..boy was I missing out.

boy was I missing out

"Mmm." Was all I could say as I held onto the headboard riding his magic weapon he calls a tongue.

"You taste delicious." He groaned lapping at my flowing juices. He parted my folds and pressed his tongue to my clit, flicking it back and forth.

"Just like that ughh yesss." I stiffened as an orgasm ran through my body.

I rubbed Morris' head as he continued eating me like no tomorrow.

He lifted me off his face and roughly grabbed my hair smashing our lips together.

I felt his dick poking at my entrance and moaned.

"Baby I can't take it."

"You can and you will." He said slowly inching in and groaning at the feeling.

"So fucking tight." He grunted.

"Ohhh." I rocked my hips matching his thrusts and his addicting rhythm.

"Yeah baby get ya nut. Fuck me back." His words motivated me as I begin to to harder, placing my hands on his chest moving my hips at a steady paste.

He grabbed my ass forcing me to take all of him.

"I'm about to cum." I spoke those words and let go feeling this powerful wave sweep through me. Morris kept pumping and he came soon after.

"Damn baby what got into you." Morris smirked catching his breath.

"You did." I blushed turning over.

He's so foolish.

A little something. Only two chapters left.