[CHAPTER 29 ]

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Thanks for all the birthday love you guys gave me. I made sure to comment back to everyone who told me.

Rehab facility at the top.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter loves.

TAMARA

"And that's what happened." I breathed deeply after telling Gabrielle what happened between Morris and I.

I was taking Aziah to see her mother. She was bettering herself, so who was I to keep her away.

Morris was at work, while Talia and Ariela were spending time with my parents who came down last week for my sister's funeral.

"You're wrong." She stated simply bouncing a weary Aziah on her lap. I opened my mouth to protest, but she cut me off with a wave of a finger.

"He's wrong too. He can't expect you to be as on top as you usually are with your motherly duties, I mean your sister just died. On the other hand you can't just neglect your children, because no matter what you're going through, when you look into those little eyes, your problems will disappear." It was weirdly ironic talking to her about this situation, considering the issue at the office, but no matter who delivered the message, I still comsidered her words and took them in. When you're right, you're right; and she was.

"Y'all communication is off. That was the problem that I had with Morris. He kept his feelings bottled up all the time. I'm obviously not as understanding as you or patient. Y'all just need to sit down and have a long talk, not a screaming match and lay it on the table. Tell him how you feel and listen to his side. You guys are made for eachother so just chill out and have a normal conversation. Grow up."

********
"Grow up." Gabrielle's words echoed in my mind as I walked into my quiet home.

I furrowed my eyebrows when I realized how quiet the house was. The girl's nap time was not for another hour so the silence was new. I walked up the stairs and placed Aziah in her crib while making sure to turn the baby monitor on.

I decided to call my mom to see where they were.

"Hey ma, where are y'all?"

"Oh baby the girls convinced your father and I to take them to Kabooms we were just heading back now."

"Aw it's no rush I just wanted to know why no one was running around with their heads cut off." I chuckled at the thought of my overly hyper children.

"Yeah, but they're running around here. Your old fart of a dad can't keep up."

"I heard that!"My dad yelled in the background.

"And?" I laughed as she received no response. My dad is definitely wrapped around my mother's finger.

"Mama don't tell me you gave them candy!" I sighed knowing that them taking a nap at their usual time was gonna be impossible.

"I can give them anything they want. They won't bother you."

"But now they won't go to sleep ma."

"Girl hush up. It's not that serious. They're not gonna bother you."

"Okay mama. I'll see y'all when y'all get here."

"Okay baby. Love you."

"Love you too."

After hanging up I decided to get a snack while I waited for Morris to come home.

**************

I didn't know that I fell asleep until I heard the door slam. I checked my watch and sighed when I noticed I was only asleep for a little over a half an hour.

I looked up to see Morris was looking straight back at me.

"What are you doing home so early?" I questioned as he started to remove his blazer.

"We need to talk." I took a deep breath as I dreaded what was to come.

"I just-miss you. I miss what we used to be. Everything is happening fast, we're fighting constantly, I don't know what's going on." He inhaled sharply, waiting on my response.

"I feel the same. I just want you to know that I didn't mean to neglect you guys. I just was broken and I needed time to process it all. My sister even though we stopped talking was like my best friend. I was hurt." I started to tear up at the thought of my sister. The wounds were still fresh.

"No baby I was wrong. I know that when my grandfather died it was the hardest day of my life. I shut everyone out. I was so messed up that I didn't talk to Crystal so she took Talia and left for weeks until I got myself together. I'm sorry that I didn't think entirely of how you felt. I just honestly missed you baby and I wanted to help you feel better."

"I love you baby." I exclaimed looking into his eyes.

"I love you more." He walked to where I was and pulled me off the couch. I anticipated the feel of his lips on mine, and when I felt it I remembered what I was missing.

I hissed as his hands palmed my ass and he lifted my body up. My legs automatically wrapped around his waist as his tongue slipped into my mouth.

I moaned as I felt his hardened member rub against my thinly covered pussy. I was wearing a dress with some sexy lace panties.

I moaned as he caressed my breast with his hand. We were so in the moment that we didn't hear my parents and the kids walk in.

"Hello!" I immediately jumped off of Morris at the sound of my mother's voice.

I looked up and saw the displeased look on my father's face and both of them covering the girls' faces.

"H-hey mama." I was so embarrassed I honestly didn't know what to say. Morris had turned around to adjust himself.

"Morris how about you and Thomas go put the girls to bed."

"Yes ma'am." I watched as they ascended up the stairs.

"Mama I-."

"Girl I don't care. You're grown...but I saw that monster!"

"Mama!" I said appalled at her behavior.

"Now that you're grown we can talk about stuff like this. How big is he?"

"Mama no! I will not talk about this." I said speed walking away.

"Girl just tell me." At this point I was sprinting.

"La la la la la can't hear you." I said covering my ears and running up the stairs.

That woman is a trip.

I'm trying with the sex scenes but I'm learning as I go.

#Virginlife lol