[CHAPTER 21]

Because you guys are amazing for getting my votes to 1k and I hadn't even hit 15k views! I should've put this in the last chapter because now my views are over 15k now, but w.e. You guys are superstars!⭐⭐ (I'm so lame. Like 2nd grade teacher lame but idc.) So here goes a long ass chapter for y'all.

Love you guys!

Enjoy!

TAMARA

"one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish."

I sat on Talia's bed reading her favorite story. She was the last of the kids to go to bed.

"Now you read." I smiled at her. She knows this book word for word.

"Black fish, blue fish, old fish, new fish."

"Good job baby. Now you read the nex-." I was cut off by a knock on her door. I looked up to see Morris standing at the door looking horrible. He had on the same clothes from yesterday, his eyes puffy. Hot ass mess.

"Baby can you wait 'til mommy gets back?" I said giving her a doll to play with.

"Okay mommy." She looked up smiling, then quickly turning her attention back to her doll.

I smiled back and walked out of her room closing the door behind me.

"Can we talk?" Morris' voice croaked behind me.

"You need to bathe first. You smell." I exclaimed pinching my nose.

He chuckled. "Okay. Take one with me." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But I already showered babe." I said tiredly. All I wanted to do right now was talk and sleep.

"I don't care c'mon." He said slowly pulling my arm before swiftly yanking me up.

"Ow baby that hurt." I pouted hoping that he wouldn't see through my facade and he would leave me alone.

"Girl you lying. Now make your way to the shower."

I huffed loudly before grabbing our towels and going in the bathroom in the shower.

I sighed in contentment as I felt the warmth of the water cascading down my body.

"Babe I reluctantly agreed to shower with you so don't turn this into a sexual thing."

"Too late." I heard him speak behind me as he quickly turned me around and putting my leg over his shoulder, sliding into me.

I hissed in pleasure, my body ignoring my brain as I begin to rock back in forth crashing my pelvis against his.

"Damn just like that bae. Take it. You got it." His words motivated me as I started to go even harder meeting his every stroke.

Within seconds I was hoisted up with my back against the wall and my legs automatically wrapped around his waist.

"Morris." I sighed as I felt him sink deeper into me.

He groaned grabbing my ass cheeks and thrusted harder.

"Baby that feelsss.." I cried and couldn't even finish my words.

"Tell me how it feels baby."

"So damn good babe." I whispered in his ear as he reached down thumbing my clit and eventually causing undoing. My body withered as fell into his chest. I was exhausted, but Morris wasn't.

He gently let me down holding me up because I was bound to fall over do to my jelly legs. I felt myself being turned around and his lips latched onto my neck.