Niall took my sounds as a hint, and slowly moved the ice cube lower down. He pressed it against my center, and I gasped at the contact. “Feels good, doesn’t it baby?” He spoke quietly as he began running it up and down. I moaned in approval, not able to speak from the pleasure. “It looks so fucking hot.” He breathed out. “I can’t tell if you’re wet from the ice or your juices.” He paused, continuing to move it up and down. “But you’re fucking soaked.”

Moments later the ice was gone, and it was simply his finger running along my slit. He pulled away, and I heard him moving something at my feet. “Don’t worry, I have more.”

He moved in between my legs, and I found myself almost disappointed when i felt his hair brush against the insides of my thighs. I was hoping he’d continue with the ice. He wrapped his hands around my body and gently flipped me onto my back. He smiled up at me before leaning back in between my thighs. He pressed a few gentle kisses onto my clit, which did nothing but make me squirm. “Don’t tease me Ni.” I breathed out.

He stopped and looked up from between my legs and gave me a sneaky smirk before leaning back down. As he planted another kiss onto my clit, he never once broke eye-contact with me. I was about to protest about how he had to stop teasing me when my hips bucked up at a pleasurable sting against my clit. He pressed me back down to the mattress quickly, never breaking the kiss or our eye-contact. I watched as he held the ice-cube against the sensitive nub with his lips, sucking lightly on both. I reached forward and grabbed his hair, wanting to buck my hips up, but his hands held them firmly in place.

The ice stung immensely, but the pleasure was even greater. I fought for air as he swirled it around my clit; and a tight feeling in my core began to form. “Niall.” I whispered over and and over, not even loud enough to be considered a moan. “I’m gonna cum!” I spoke louder this time, pulling on his hair as the pleasure reached it’s high. Though just as I was about to release, he took the ice back in his mouth and pulled away. He didn’t even give me enough time to complain before he attached his lips to my center and pushed the ice past my slit, allowing it to slide inside me. I clenched my walls in response, pulling Niall up to me so that his body was lying on-top of me.

“It’s going to slide out if i don’t hold it there.” He protested, but I gripped him tighter as I fought to hold in my orgasm.

“Get in me. Now!” I yelled, digging my nails into his back as I felt the ice run along my warm walls. He aligned himself against my slit and slowly eased his way in; remembering that I was still sore from the night before. I winced as he filled me up. “Go slow.” My voice shook as I spoke.

As he was going in, his body tensed and he let out a strangled moan. “I found the ice.” He breathed into my ear, balancing himself on his forearms. He pushed the ice all the way inside, and we both gasped as he completely filled me up. The cold cube rested between his tip and my walls, and we both focused on breathing as we held each other close, trying to get used to the unfamiliar pleasure. I felt the ice quickly melt around us from the warmth inside me, and from Niall’s long, throaty moan, i know he did too. “Does it feel good Ni?” I looked up at him, and I could clearly see the pleasure in his eyes.

He nodded his head, trying to gain composure before speaking. “You’re just so fucking tight.” He began slowly thrusting in and out, and though the ice was melted, cold water remained. “And you’re so warm and soft.” He gasped as I clenched lightly around him. “And the water from the ice is so cold.” He stopped speaking to let out a low groan as he looked down to watch our bodies collided. “And- Fuck.” He began speeding up, and I knew he was close.” “And… And it just feels so fucking good.” I felt my orgasm getting closer. The sounds of his dick slamming into me combined with the extra water echoed around the room. “You feel just like heaven baby.”

I could feel his length beginning to pulse inside me, making the tight feeling in my center expand. I bucked my hips up and grabbed onto his arms as the pleasure washed through my core. “Niall!” I screamed out, gasping for air. He grunted as he went as fast and hard as he could, and despite the pleasure I winced in pain as the numbing from the ice began to fade away. But I looked up at Niall and knew he was close, and I’d never seem him look so desperate for release.

“Let go baby. Don’t hold it.” I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair and along his cheek. My walls clenched tightly around his length as my orgasm subsided, making him shut his eyes as his mouth hung opened slightly, though no words escaped. I’d never seen him in so much pleasure that he couldn’t speak. “Cum for me Ni. I want to feel you cum inside me.” I begged; and as always, he did.

“Fuck!” He screamed out, slamming into me one final time and holding still as he shot his load inside me. “Fuck fuck fuck!” He mumbled, holding me tight as he shook above me. His body collapsed onto mine from exhaustion, and I reached between us to gently pull him out.

“I think from the looks of it you’ll be joining me in bed all day tomorrow, huh?” We both laughed, wincing as the pain already crept it’s way around our bodies.