Niall : You're so beautiful

Comincia dall'inizio

He removed his hands from my hips and grabbed my thighs, pushing my legs up so my knees were bent. He rested his thumb against my clit before moving it in slow circles. My lower stomach shook at the sensation, not used to the feeling of someone touching me there. “Does that feel good?” He asked, switching from circles to figure eights.

“Yeah.” I moaned quietly, looking back up at the ceiling as I tried to absorb the pleasure.

“Good.” He paused. “I’m going to insert a finger from my other hand into you, just so I can get an idea of how tight you are, okay?” I felt him run his finger along my slit, absorbing the wetness that was beginning to leak out of me. “Let me know if i’m hurting you at all.”

“Okay.” I managed to squeeze out. I felt like my heart was in my throat as he gently pressed the finger inside of me. It was weird at first, though it didn’t hurt. I instinctively clenched my walls together as he rubbed his finger against them; completely taken back by the pleasure. “It feels good.” I breathed out, lifting my hips up for more.

“I’m going to try a second finger, okay?” He half asked, half stated.

“Kay.” I mumbled, enjoying the pleasure from the single finger inside of me. But when I felt him press the second finger against me, the pleasure wasn’t as strong. He wiggled his finger slightly as he tried to insert it in, and after a bit of trouble; he finally did. He managed to move them around, though with a bit of difficulty.

“It kind of hurts, but just a bit.” I hesitated, not wanting to tell him, but knowing I had to.

He sighed right after I told him, gently removing both fingers. “That’s what I was afraid of. You’re really tight, and because it’s the first time you’ve even had my fingers inside of you, you’re not even slightly stretched.” He paused, disappointment on his face. “Maybe we should wait.”

“No!” I lifted myself up on my elbows. I felt like crying; I’d finally found the strength to do it and he didn’t think I was ready. “Please Ni.” My voice cracked. “I’ll be fine.”

He pulled himself up and hovered over me, grabbing the blankets with him so they hugged our bodies together. He cupped my cheek with his hand, looking me straight in the eyes. “It’s going to hurt baby… And I mean a lot.”

“Maybe… Maybe it won’t?” I offered, raising my eyes with a hopeful smile.

But he simply shook his head, sighing towards my hope. “I only had two fingers inside of you and it hurt. Some virgins can handle three.”

“I don’t care, Niall. I want you.” I paused, resting my hand on the back of his head and lowering it so our lips collided. “I want to feel you inside of me.” I mumbled against his lips. “I need to feel you inside of me.”

He groaned at my words, and I felt his dick twitch against my thigh. I knew I had him, and I knew he would always give in to anything I asked for.

He balanced himself on his forearms, pressing his lips tightly against mine as he pressed his tip against my entrance. He broke away from my lips, looking down at me. “Promise you’ll tell me if it’s all too much?”

“I promise.” My heart fluttered in my chest as I sealed the moment; there was no going back. I reached my hands up to collide our fingers together, finding comfort in the familiar grasp.

He leaned down, resting his forehead against my own, allowing our lips to brush together. He pressed himself slowly into me, biting his lip as he struggled to get in. I swallowed hard at the mounting pressure. I felt like my whole lower half was on fire as he finally slid into me, but I refused to close my eyes and break our gaze. “I love you, (Y/N)” he breathed out, his words shaky from the pleasure he’d been craving for so long.