"Is he in the band?" Louis asked with a hesitation. My smile faded and I slowly nodded. He was getting closer and closer, so now there was no way he wouldn’t find out. Speaking of the boys, they were out tonight, but I was too ‘ill’ to go with them.

"Is it Liam? Yours and his bromance seems too real to be fake!" Louis joked with a chuckle. I smiled and shook my head, avoiding all eye contact.

"Is it… me?" Louis questioned. I didn’t answer. Instead, I froze. I didn’t know what to say! Say no and lie to my best friend, or say yes and risk rejection. So what did I do? Say nothing. Saying nothing is like saying yes!

"It.. It is…M-me?" He asked slowly, putting the emphasis on ‘is’. I took a deep breath. No turning back now. I nodded, still looking at the floor. I waited for the reaction, most likely a screech of mocking laughter. I clenched my eyes shut before Louis tugged at my hand and ran a smooth hand along my arm.

"Niall." Louis whispered in my ear. I kept my eyes closed.

"Niall look at me, please." He begged. I sighed at turned to face him. He looked me in the eyes and smiled like a Cheshire cat.. I scrunched my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Why’re you smiling?" I questioned.

"Because I’m gay too, and I fancy a guy in the band too. He’s blonde, with sparkling blue eyes," Louis chirped, his eyes traveling my face and flicking to my lips. Me? No, he’s joking.

"Really? But Harry has brown hair and green eyes," I replied quietly. Louis chuckled and shook his head with a tut.

"Who then?" I asked, still pretending to act dumb. I wanted him to say it’s me, just to hear what it sounds likes. He lifted he hand to cup my cheek, and stroked his thumb back and forth. He leaned in a little bit, so his lips were centimeters my mine.

"You." He whispered against my lips before crashing his against my own. He cupped my face with one hand, wrapping his arm around my waist with the other. I couldn’t help myself, so I deepened the kiss, pushing my tongue into his mouth without permission.

"Someone’s eager," Louis said against my lips, toying with the hem of my T-Shirt.

"Could say the same about you." I whispered back, letting him pull my top over my head. The second he threw it across the room, his lips were back against mine. I suddenly remembered Eleanor. I couldn’t do this to her, no matter how much I loved Louis. I pulled back to see Louis’ pouting expression.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Lou, what about Eleanor?"

"Its fine, I broke up with her today anyways," Louis sighed, “I don’t love her. I loved someone else," Louis hinted, winking at me before leaning in to kiss me again. Our lips pressed together, his warm and soft.

"Take it off, now," I urged, pulling at Louis’ shirt. He smiled at me as he took off his stripey top, chucking it beside mine. I chuckled as his fingers lightly glided along my hips, urging me closer.

"Why’re you laughing?" He asked, eyebrow raised and a smirk on his face.

"I’m ticklish there." I replied honestly. Big mistake. His smirk got bigger and he pushed me down, straddling me and tickling my sides.

"Stop… Please… Stop," I spluttered between laughter. I grabbed his wrists and kissed him, the kiss full of lust and urgency. I needed him, yet he was teasing me by tickling me.

"Let go of my hands," Louis mumbled against my lips.

"Why should I?" I taunted, pushing my forehead against him.

"Because otherwise I wont be able to be able to do certain things."

"Like?"

"You’ll have to let me go to find out…" Louis wiggled his eyebrows at me. He gave me a little wink before bending down and brushing his lips against mine. I smiled as our lips moved in sync. If felt his tongue skim my bottom lip and without hesitation, I let him him. Our tongues playfully battled together as he leaned closer into me. His hand fiddled with the waistband of my jeans before pulling at the zipper. I moaned against his touch and let him pull off my trousers. Louis pressed me against the bed, his arms propping him up as he hovered above me.

I tugged at his trousers, trying to undo them. I struggled a bit. Louis pulled back a chuckled. He took his trousers off for me and climbed back on top. I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging slightly making him moan. His fingers began crawling down my boxers, feeling my manhood. I bit my lip as he roughly kissed me, our tongues fighting each other for dominance.

I moaned as he continued to slip his hand down my boxers. I could sense what was coming. My whole body tensed, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. 

"Louis, just do it," I moaned, throwing my head back in anticipation.

Louis’ POV

 I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging slightly making him moan. His fingers began crawling down my boxers, feeling my manhood. I bit my lip as he roughly kissed me, our tongues fighting each other for dominance. I loved teasing Niall. My hand just sat in his boxers. I could feel his hardened self. My lips moved along his jawline to his neck, sucking. “Louis…Stop…Teasing." He panted. I chuckled into his neck.

"No" I breathes against his skin, sucking on his neck. I felt him pull away and then pull on his trousers. “What are you doing?" I demanded, tugging on his hand. He pulled on his shirt and laughed, “Teasing". 

the end

- anonymous