Chapter Twenty-one

Phil's POV

My stomach is rumbling what's taking Dan and Olivia so long?

"GUYS COMON!"

I heard giggling from inside of Olivia's room, what are they up to.

"I'm coming mum."

Just then Olivia walked out her room, wearing all black... With a scary necklace saying 'die'. DAN WHAT THE HELL!?

"OLIVIA!"

"My names not Olivia is O-Dog"

I just looked and Dan who was on the floor crying from laughter. He's dead later.

"Olivia you-"

"I'm sorry what?"

"....O-Dog"

"Yes?"

"Change your clothes your not becoming a goth on my watch, you may become one of you really want to I support you either way. But don't get influenced by your idiot dad."

She looked at her clothes and looked back up at me.

"I wanna.. I wanna BE NAKED!"

I picked up a pillow and threw it directly at dans face, his fault. Stupid Dan.

"Honey you can't go naked, just go in your room and change into whatever you like okay."

She went off into her room and closed her door, well I'm hungry. I hope she doesn't come out naked otherwise I will kill Dan.

"MIKASSAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Dan suddenly jumped on top of me and pinned me to the floor, he does know I'm strong than him right? I may be a little smaller but I'm stronger.

Me and Dan always should 'mikasa' because when we watched attack on Titan it made us laugh how Eren said her name.

"Ha I got you now smol bean!"

Smol bean? Should I be offended..

"Dan... Why is Olivia wearing your moth shirt?"

He turned around to face her door, I quickly switched our positions to get on top of him.

"Dan you are the most gullible person ever."

He just glared at me.

"Okay I'm read-"

Me and Dan both turned our heads go face each Olivia, realising we were in a wrong position we started to laugh.

"Ew guys don't do that when I'm here my god."

"It wasn't like that."

"Mhhuuuuhhhh sure jan"

Jan? Who is jan?

I looked at what she was wearing, some black jeans and a TØP shirt. I have no idea where she even got that shirt.

"Olivia is that my shirt."

"Yep it is thanks for letting me borrow it dad."

"I have no choice do i."

"Nope."

I wish they would stop talking in hungry now.

"Guys can we eat now I'm starving."

"Yeh me to, let's go."