Chapter six

Phil's POV

I hope Dan didn't notice my boner when he was sat on me, that would have been awkward. As we were getting out the carriage I saw that girl from before, I thought she got dragged away by security?

She ran up to me and launched her self at me, wrapping her arms and legs around me... This wasn't fun only Dan can do this.. She finally got off me.

She then started to talk but I was to busy day dreaming. I snapped back into reality when she said

"Would you like to grab some food with me" I don't think Dan noticed because if he did he would have killed her, but she tried to stick her boobs out as much as she could. I mean seriously my grandma has bigger tits than her.

I just simply said

"I would but I can't I'm spending time with my boyfriend. Oh and I'm gay if you didn't figure it out."

I turned my attention back to Dan, why was he shocked? oh no... I said the B word didn't I...

"Why would you like that idiot with the bad hair cut. Look at him and Ew your gay? Ha you weren't even that cute you faggot. Go die in a-"

That's all she said before Dan punched her, he picked her back up and pined her against a wall.

"You can talk whatever you want about me but if you ever talk about my boyfriend like that I won't hesitate to brake you, got that blonde?"

Oh snap things just got real, WAIT DID HE SAY BOYFRIEND... So it's offical? No Phil you can worry about that later. Right now Dan has a 17 year old girl with a broken nose pined up on the wall.

"Dan drop her you don't want to catch slag from her"

Dan dropped her on the floor and walked up to me.

"Phil you savage"

"I'm so cool mate"

"So Phil.. does this mean.. We are.. You no... A couple?" He said with a faint blush. Aw he's adorable.

I placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"Does that answer your question?"

"No I think you need to do it again but with more enthusiasm" he stared to make kissy faces at me.

Oh that dork, I grabbed his hips and pulled him close to my body. Luckily my boner has gone.. I didn't want to make it a full blown kiss because we were in public. So I gave him a quick French kiss. It wasn't passionate but it was full of love.

"Mm better" he giggled to his self.

"So Dan where to now?"

"Oh circus circus circus!"

"Circus it is then."

We made our way towards the circus, I spotted a massive red tent. That must be it, there's one thing Dan doesn't know about me. I'm very scared of clowns, I'm going to man up though. I can't look bad in front of Dan!

We stepped inside and sat down on the outside seats since the rest were taken. We got there just in time because they were just starting.

Time skip (I'm lazy)

The final act was coming on, luckily there was no clowns in this circus, weird isn't it.. What kind of circus has no clowns. Not that I'm complaining.

"Now introducing, The Dark Magician.."

Black smoked appeared from everywhere.. I didn't like it so I grabbed on to dans arms for safety. He chuckled at my sacredness, rude.

A figure came really close to my ear without my noticing and said "boo".
I gave out the most girlish squeak.. I hid myself under dans arm hoping he would do away.

"You what's your name?" I looked up about to answer when I saw that he asked Dan.

Dans POV

"So what's your name?"

Wait he's talking to me.. I felt like I was going to throw up in my mouth. A million eyes were staring at me.. I get so nervous in front of a big crowd of people.

"D-Dan.."

"Well Dan why don't you come up here with me, I have a special surprise"

"Ermm I don't think that's a good idea.."

"Oh come on, the crowd wants you to RIGHT GUYS! *crowd cheering* DAN DAN DAN DAN"

I felt like I was going to throw up I couldn't do this, I needed Phil. Wait Phil! Where did he go!?

"Oh your looking for your friend, look up there" he pointed on stage where Phil was chained up to a pole over a deep pool of water. IS HE CRAZY!

"PHIL! Hey unchain him!" I didn't care that people were watching anymore I needed to save Phil.

"Oh don't worry, pretty boy will be just fine. But all you have to do.. Is drink this" he handed me a bottle full off shiny blue liquid. I didn't even care if it would kill me, I need Phil safe.

"NO DAN DONT" I heard Phil screaming in the background, why arn't the crowed helping? Do they think it's part of the act?

I held my nose and swallowed it down my throat, it tasted like sweaty arm pit. Gross, I was literally going to throw up. The next thing I heard was a splash, I turned my head and saw Phil had dropped into the pool.

"PHIL!"

I ran down the stairs and up on the stage. I grabbed a fire extinguisher and smashed the glass. Causing water to burst out all over the stage and audience. But then I noticed, Phil was gone?

"DAN OVER HERE"

I turned my head and saw him standing next to our seats with the creepy guy, he was soaking wet. We both ran up to each other and hugged so hard that it hurt. But I didn't care, as long as Phil was safe.

"Oh what cute lovers" the creepy guy said.

I want to punch him so hard, I was about to go up to him before Phil grabbed my arm.

"Let's just leave.."

We left the tent very cold and very wet. I think it was time to go home, one thing was still bugging me though. What did he make me drink?