Chaper sixteen

Phil's POV

"PHIL!"

The sword stopped right above the mans head, just inches away from killing him. Who was that voice? It sounded familiar...

"Phil this isn't you, you can kill someone you spork"

Dan? DAN!

I turned around and saw a full sized Dan running towards me, my eyes filled with tears, how is this possible?

Dans POV
(Rewind time)

I was now hiding inside the cookie jar, lilly is scary. She invited more crazy friends, they all have bone griping hugs. There is a positive side to this, I'm INSIDE a cookie jar, FULL OF COOKIES! YAY!

"Dannnnn"

The voice made me jump so much I fell off my cookie tower and hit my head really hard on the side of the jar. Ouch..

"Dannnn"

Oh no they can probably smell fear, I'm going to die. I want Philly...

Philly...

Philly?

PHIL!

I CAN REMEMBER NOW!

PHIL IS MY BOYFRIEND! And why am I tiny, more importantly why am I inside some sort of jar? Mm what smells so good, I looked down and saw I was sitting on a pile of cookies. That is gross and unhygienic. But still they smell good!

I stood up and tried to reach the lid to the jar, it was no use. I have tiny arms, wow they are tiny.

"Dann we know your in here."

Who's that?

"Erm hello? Can someone let me out please?"

I heard crashing and running, suddenly a light blinded me. I looked back up once the light dimmed down and I saw an eye looking into the jar.

"STRANGER DANGER SOMEONE HELP ME!"

"No no no Dan it's okay I won't hurt you, what's wrong? It's me lilly?"

"I don't know you get away from me!"

I threw a cookie at her face and tried to make my escape. I jumped out of the jar but before I could land on the counter I slipped off. Which left me falling very high to the ground, well I'm gonna die-

I landed on something, I expected it to hurt more than that. I opened my eyes and saw this lilly person holding me, she saved my life. She must not be dangerous.

"Dan? What's wrong can't you remember me?"

"Erm I'm sorry I don't right now, maybe I will later? All I can remember is being inside my bed and then waking up inside the cookie jar. I don't know why I'm tiny. Oh by the way where is my Phil?"

"Oh so your back to normal? It's just your height that isn't, long story short this black magician guy turned you short and Phil is going on a life threatening journey to get you back to normal, no biggy."

WHAT! PHIL CANT DO THAT IM MEANT TO PROTECT HIM! I'm going to kill anyone who tries to hurt my Philly!

"Where is he?! I need to save him!"

"Erm not that size you can't...  We need to turn you back to normal. How did you turn back to your normal self?"

"Erm.. I think I hit my head.."

"Then we just have hit you around the head!"

"What no"

She pulled out a baseball-bat from a random room, I question why she has that. I changed my mind she's crazy! I was now running for my life, which wasn't very fast because I have tiny legs.

"Get away from me crazy lady! Your going to kill me!"

"It will only hurt for a little bit!"

I ran under the table gasping for air, wow I'm unfit. I saw her shoes stop before the table.. I started to back away. She suddenly fell to her knees and looked at me.

"BOO!"

"Aahahhhhhhh"

I turned around and then ran into the table leg.

...Everything went black