Chapter fifteen

Phil's POV

There was a show just starting, I guess now is a better time than ever. Me and Olivia were sneaking around the tent, it felt like a damn maze. I have to say I am enjoying Olivia's company, she is very nice to me. If I wanted anyone to help me do this it would be her. Well besides batman.

I don't even know what I'm doing, so your guess is better than mine. We was now directly behind the staging, I heard laughing and squeaking. I can assume it was a clown.

Okay so I haven't told you guys something... The only way to turn back Dan... Is to make a human sacrifice to the dark magician. So... That would be me. I mean I'm happy to die for Dan, it's been a good life, we made a book.. Went on tour.. Made an app.. Had sex..

So we didn't really have a plan, I'm only wearing this suit just in case he doesn't accept me. I just need to convince him to turn Dan back to normal, it can't be to hard.. Right?

Anyway back to reality, we hid behind the stage for a little longer until it was nearing the end... I felt a chill go up my spine. It's like I can feel his presence. Creepy. It's like my dick gets a chill when Dan is near me, my dick knows when Dan is here before I know. I'm getting off task again!

Once again black smoke appeared from the floor, the lights dimmed down so it was almost pitch black. The fact it's Friday the 13th and a full moon can only scream disaster. And I'm wearing full black, is this like the opposite of Phil day. Mm I don't like this Phil.

Well Dan does like it rough and this Phil is more angry and dominate so maybe me and Dan could-

"It's time Phil."

Oh yeh... I forgot that.. Maybe in another life we can.

I actually blended well with the darkness on the floor, slowly creeping behind the dark figure.

"Hello... Phil"

Well great disguise thanks Olivia!

"Erm- no this is... LINDA THE ALIEN... OooOoOoOoo.."

"Yes so believable.."

I tried

"I didn't expect you to be back anytime soon."

"Please change Dan back, I offer myself to you as a sacrifice. Just please turn him back so he can have a normal life. Please.."

He looked me up and down. I felt violated, this is rude. It's not nice to stare. He then pulled his hood down, something I didn't think would happen. It was.. A GIRL!? Wow she has a really manly voice.

"Mum?"

Mum? Wait mum? She's not my mum why did I say that.

"Mum! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"

Okay that wasn't me, it was Olivia? Wait that's her mum, who sold her!?
Olivia was about to run up to her when I stopped her, the look of sadness in her eyes made my heart brake.

"Olivia she's dangerous, stay back until we know what's going on okay, Trust me."

"Hello Olivia, Phil. I was really hoping you guys didn't meet, well it's to late now. Phil I do-"

"MUM WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!"

"I didn't."

"YES YOU DID! THE MAN SAID YOU SOLD ME TO HIM! HE DID.... He did nasty things to me..."

"I didn't sell you him, he was to keep you safe. Something dark possessed me a long time ago, I couldn't keep you safe. So I had to give you away, this is the person I have become."

"Mum... Please...."

Suddenly the woman's eyes turned black, and an evil smirk was plastered on her face.

"I'm not your mum.. Your mum is long gone now!"

"NO MUM!"

Olivia was running up to the man, or woman? She-man? I don't even know anymore. I'll call it a man. The man pulled out something long and pointy, Okay that was a weird looking sword.. I ran towards Olivia, before he could kill her I pushed her out the way. Making the blade go through my stomach. Ouch..

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I collapsed to the ground screaming and kicking, I pulled the blade from my stomach and played dead. My god can you not remember I had that special suit on guys! Jeez I'm not that stupid have faith.

"Now for you, little girl..."

He turned to walk towards Olivia, some how pulling another sword out of god knows where, WHERE TO THEY KEEP THESE THINGS! I slowly started to stand up trying to be as quite as I could.

I took the blade in one hand, I saw my change and ran up behind him. I lifted the sword up high in the AIR AND THEN I-

"PHIL!"

••

Guess who said Phil