Chapter ten

Phils POV

I wonder if Dan even knows it's him, maybe he's trapped inside that body? And what do I tell everyone, they are going to wonder why Dan won't younow tonight. Poop....

Well we better go to that circus fast. I don't want Dan to be like that forever. Now... Where did he go.. I leave him for 3 seconds and he disappears.

"Dannnnn?"

No answer. Okay where has he gone now... I bet you I know where he is. I am willing to bet my life. He will be in the snack cupboard..

I made my way back into the kitchen.

"Oh no I wonder where Dan could be"

I heard giggles in the cupboard... Told you...

"I guess I should go outside now to look for him"

I Made pretend footsteps with my hands on the table and then stood and looked at the cupboard, waiting. I could heard loads of crunching and tiny moving feet.

The cupboard door slowly opened and a tiny Dan struggled to reach the floor so he had to sit down and turn around to attempt to reach the floor. He fell on his butt, aw. He stood back and jumped a little inside the cupboard to reach a cookie. Okay normally I would tell him off but how cute! The cookie was bigger than him and his tiny mouth didn't make a dent in the cookie.

He still hasn't seen me.. I wonder how long it will be until he spots me.

He took a big bite and had cookie crumbs all around him. He was happily munching away, that was until he saw me. He dropped the crumbs out of his mouth and hid behind the cookie. He started slowly moving forwards hiding behind the cookie, then he started running. I was about to stop him but then he ran into the chair leg, cracking the cookie in half and making Dan fall down.

I ran to his side and picked him up in my hand, he seem to have lightened up when I did this. He's so cute!

"Dan.... You remind me of a Munchkin, my little Munchkin."

I kissed the top of his head.

"Are we ready to go to the circus now Danny?"

"Me not Danny!"

"Munchkin"

"Hehe"

Dan is so cute.

"So you ready to go?"

"Will ther-"

"Yes there will be food..."

"Yay!"

Jeez how much can one small guy eat. Always hungry, just like normal Dan. I went to get my coat from the coat rack while holding him in my hands. I put my coat on and put Dan inside my pocket. He was playing with a peace of string, bless him. I stepped out my door and then I realised... ITS FREEZING! Ugh I'll be fine...

"Dan if your cold tell me."

He curled up in a ball and shivered, so I picked him out of my pocket and kissed the top oh his head. He looked up at me and smiled, I opened my coat and placed him in my shirt pocket. For more warmth. The pocket was on the top left, so I could see him easily. He seemed to be happier in there. But to tell you the truth... He's making my nipple cold...

Dans POV

It's cold outside! But I have philly with me to keep me warm! Something hard keeps pushing against my back... Strange. Anyway, I wonder why we are going to the circus? I LIKE THE CIRCUS! Well I have no idea what a circus is.. But I heard it has food! AND I LOVE FOOD!

Are we there yet I'm bored..

"Phil?"

No answer, HES IGNORING ME! HE DOESNT LOVE ME! I'm going to be alone forever. He doesn't like me anymore!

Phils POV

It's very busy today I can't hear a thing with all these cars and police sirens. Then.. I felt something... Should I say 'wet' on my skin. I opened my coat and looked to where it came from... Dan. OMG DID HE PEE!

I opened my pocket and saw him crying, not again. I went inside a telephone box so people wouldn't see me talking to him. Not again... I sighed.

"Dan- I mean munchkin what's wrong?" 

"Y-you w-were ignoring m-me"

"Oh I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the traffic I would never ignore you"

"*sniffles* o-oh"

"So what was you trying to tell me?"

"A-are we there yet?..."

"Stop being impatient we will be there in 10 mins okay?"

He nodded.

I put him back into my pocket and got outside the telephone box. He is very impatient.

Time skip

We finally got there, lucky because this is the last day they are here before they leave. Thank god. I went to go find the circus tent we was once in, you know.. When I almost died.. Oh fun times. I was kind of scared of going in, but this is for dans sake. I stepped inside, my arms and legs were shaking. Oh a show is on, I snuck onto a seat and looked down at my pocket. Great dans asleep.

The show was almost over, they announced for 'The dark magician'. The same guy who made Dan small.

Once again black smoke covered the ground, it's happening again.

"Welcome everyone..."

He appeared in the middle of the room with his back to the audience.

"And welcome.. To my old friends.."

He turned and looked at me.

"Welcome back... Phil"