Chapter nineteen

One week later

Phil's POV

Things have gotten better since... The incident. Me and Dan have gotten so much closer. I have learned you should never take things for granted. If you want to tell someone something, do it! Don't be scared of doing life is to short. I should like a wise old man. I should grow a beard.

"Dan should I grow a beard?"

"Say what? No don't grow a beard, I don't wanna be dating an old man!"

"Suit yourself."

I must have a beard, THEN I WILL BE MAN!

Oh yeh remember that girl Olivia? Well she now life's with us. She's such a sweet heart, I guess I'm the mother? I'm more caring and protective. Well maybe not more protective because Dan would kill anyone who touched her. Literally...

Since me and Dan are dating now we can both share a bed. Which meant one of us would have to give up our room for Olivia. We did have a massive argument on which room we would stay in. DANS ROOM IS SCARY AND DARK! I DONT WANT TO BE IN SUCH A DULL ROOM!

Dont worry we ended up in my room, so Olivia is in dans. Well we are changing his room colour and everything.

Flashback

"Phil we are staying in my room it's bigger."

"Dan your room scares me! You no I'm scared of your room!"

I gave him a pout face and pretended to cry.

"Not working, sorry this time princess won't get what she wants"

Dan you should know I always get my way. Whatever Phil wants, Phil gets.

"Dan. We are staying in my room."

I tried to square up to him but he's taller than me...

"No."

We were now touching noses. Yes Phil looks angry.

"Your not winning this howell"

"Just watch me Lester"

Time to play my secret weapon.

"Fine then we can stay in your room."

His face lit up, cocky.

"But... No sex."

And his face went sad again.

"Choose howell, sex or no sex."

"But.. But..."

I started to walk into his room taking a box with all my stuff inside with me.

"Wait."

I turned my head to face him.

"Fine your room it is"

Ah I'm just a sex god no one can resist me.

"Phil you play dirty."

I winked at him, I walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I didn't need to see or hear any of that..."

I turned to see who that voice came from... OLIVIA! I forgot she was with us! PLEASE SAY SHE DIDN'T HEAR ALL OF THAT.

"How much of that did you hear..?"

"All of it. I like dans room anyway I like black it's my favourite colour, it's like my soul."

I turned to face Dan.

"She sure could be your child, you've turned her demon."

Dan just laughed and walked up to her and High-fived her, it's like having a mini Dan. Ugh.