Chapter five

Phil's POV

Who was that girl? I should be mad but I do love jealous Dan. He gets so protective, bless him. But I'm still confused why he did it, does he like me? No no that can't be it...

"Well Dan?"

He better tell me the truth and not some lie because I am pretty gullible..
He was now starting to sweat, I felt really bad. Am I pushing him to do something he doesn't want? I can't do that I'm not a mean friend.

"You know what it can wait for later Dan and hey at least we made it to the Ferris wheel"

He seemed to have perked up when I changed the subject, I'm sure he'll tell me in time. We both took a seat in the carriage and looked up. It was dark outside so you could see the stars very well.

"The stars remind me of your eyes"

I blushed at this comment Dan made.

"T-thanks Dan"

I shifted in my seat awkwardly, this was going to be a long night. I always question why me and Dan always sit SO close. I thought he liked personal space, apparently not with me. But his body is squishy and very hot. Hot in both ways, first one as in temperature hot and second one as in I'll fuck him until he can't walk.  Dan is such a bottom, he better not think he is top because then we will have a problem...

Me and Dan sat there talking about random things, well that was until the ride decided to brake down. Maybe this is a good thing, more time with Dan alone. I looked back at Dan and saw fear in his face, is he okay?

"Dan are you oka-"

He suddenly gabbed onto my arm and buried his self in it. He was shaking like mad, wait is Dan scared oh heights? Or braking down on rides? I better not ask... I put my arm around his waist and pulled him into my chest. His head rested perfects on my chest. I was drawing little circles on his back with my finger and whispered sweet things into his ear.

"Shhh it's going to be okay"

My shirt started to feel wet... Ew is he drooling! Wait he's crying, this is really bad! I need to distract him so he'll forget about how heigh we are. We are pretty high, we were at the very peek of the Ferris wheel. Just tell him. Tell him you like him, now is a better time then ever.

While I was having a Conversation in my head Dan had fallen to asleep, well there goes me confessing. I sat there for about 20 minutes stroking his hair, I didn't mind I kind of liked it. Although I wish he was awake, but I won't wake him up because then he'll be scared again.

All of a sudden the ride started to move again, jolting our carriage sideways. It seemed to have startled Dan because he literally jumped onto my lap.. He wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. He nuzzled his head in the crack of my neck and started to whisper to himself. I couldn't really hear him since he was saying it in my shirt. Oh Dan.. What made you this scared of heights..

"Hey Dan?"  I continued rubbed circles on his back.

"Mm"

"The ride has started to move again, are you okay"

With this he slowly looked around, keeping a firm grip on my shirt. When he looked at me I saw his red shot eyes, it made my heart brake to see him like this.

"S-sorry.. I have a bad memory about a rides braking down.. It just came flashing back" he sniffled.

I smiled and took him into a hug. I remember a broken Dan, in 2009. It took a while to fix him, I'm not risking him braking again. I love this man and I will keep him safe. Tell him. Do it now, it'll make him feel better. I hope it does.

"Hey Dan.." He hummed in response.

"I think we need to talk.."

Dans POV

"I think we need to talk.."

Oh no he's going to hate me. Is it because I got scared, I haven't really been truthful to Phil all the time. There's one thing that Phil doesn't know..

"S-sure.."

A million questions ran through my head. I stared into his ears and saw something I've never seen before, love.

"Dan.. You changed my life since 2009.. When I first met you, you were broken. But I made it my goal to fix you. Because.. I really care about you.."

Was all this true?

"...and that I l-love you.."

Did he... Wait... No way... Is he confessing to me! I've always wanted this to happen, wow what am I going to say? 'Yeh I like you too, let's fuck right here' oh wait the rides almost over... I then realised I was still on his lap, this will be fun. When I was having a fangirling moment in my head I think Phil look my silence as a no because he looked like he was going to cry.

Well here goes nothing.. I put my index finger under his chin and made eye contact with him. I leaned in and kissed him, at first he was shocked. Then he started to kiss back, should I make this a heated kiss? No maybe that's to fast. Just as I was about to pull away Phil grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, making me squeak.

He grazed his tongue along my bottom lip, so he wanted this heated. Well I can play along with this. I didn't grant him entrance, this seemed to have angered him... Because he squeezed my ass making me squeal again. He took that chance to slip his tongue in my mouth.

Time skip (no smut yet)

The ride came to a stop, I was a little disappointed. I must have been bright red, things got really hot in here. Just as the doors were about to open I saw that bitch from before. To late Phil is now mine. I realised I was still on Phil's lap so I climbed off, my butt is cold now..

Phil was the first to get out, the girl lighted up when she saw him. Oh hell no, she ran up to him and jumped on him. Wrapped her legs around him and her arms around his neck. No no only I can do that! We both death glared at each other.

"I'm sorry Phil babe that this man dragged you off, anyway before I was going to ask. Do you wanna grab some food with me?"

He gave her a smile, he better not say yes..

"I would but I can't I'm spending time with my boyfriend. Oh and I'm gay if you didn't figure it out."

BOYFRIEND!?