Chapter three

Dans POV

I went back into my room to change for mine and Phil's date- I mean.. To change for our outing..

I can't believe I actually asked him to go to the fair with me, I didn't think he'd say yes. I didn't even think about what I said until I said it. I actually thought he'd reject me. Nah Phil is was to nice.

Is it weird I have a strange feeling about going to the fair? I feel something bad's going to happen. Oh well it's probably just nerves. Wait.. what do I wear?!

I feel like a teenage school girl going on her first date.. Well I mean yeh I've been on loads of dates with girls, but I didn't actually like them. I did it to fit in, my dad mostly forced me.. WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT BRINGING HIM UP STOP IT BAD DAN. I mentally slapped myself. Mine and my dads relationship was.. A little unstable. Hah a 'little'.

I threw on my attack on Titan hoodie and black skinny jeans. I hope it's not old outside because I don't want to bring a coat.

"DAN ARE YOU READY?" 

Phil shouted from down the stairs. I glanced at the clock, it was 5pm. Not to late I'm sure I'll get back for my live show. Oh yeh I almost forgot I need to talk to Phil about making another Phil is not on fire video. I loved making them.. The first one was my favourite, when he tackled me to the floor. We edited out the next bit.. I'm not telling you what happened silly! You'll have to find out later.

"DAN GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF YOUR BED THE SHOPS WILL CLOSE SOON" God he's like my mother.

"IM COMING DONT GET YOUR THONG IN A TWIST!" I laughed at myself. Wow I'm such a funny person.

"HA HA SO FUNNY JUST HURRY UP"

"YES MOM"

I made my way down the stairs and stopped half way... Phil was wearing a tight shirt that showed his curves really nicely. Also skinny jeans that hugged his legs in such sexy way-

"Dan your staring do I have something on my shirt"

Shit I was looking for to long.

"No no I was just day dreaming about what you'd look like with arms for legs" I have to say it's a pretty good lie. I started to laugh because now I'm imagining it. I heard Phil sigh.

"Common Dan get your coat and let's head out"

Phil grabbed his coat and opened the door. Gesturing for me to walk out.

"I'm not that cold I'll be fine"

Phil huffed at my comment.

"Fine but if you complain it isn't my fault, now after you my lady" he bowed his head then gestured for me to leave again.

"My lady? Bitch I'm a queen" with that said I fabulously walk out the door swaying my hips. I knew Phil was looking at my ass so I over exaggerated my hip movements.

I sassily looked behind me and In a girly pout I said

"Well you coming?" I gave him a playful wink.

He gave me a small chuckle, I'm sure I saw him blush a little. We made our way out of the building and started walking down to the mug shop.

Time skip

After we purchased my mug, we left it at the store so we could go to the fair. Knowing me I'll drop it again so we are going to pick it up on the way back. My hand brushed against Phil's I pretended not to react but 1000 questions were running through my head. Do I hold his hand? Will he reject me? What happens if he does?

"Dan you okay you seem to be staring off into space" he said giggling.

"Ha know just thinking to myself"

"DAN LOOK I SEE THE FEERIS WHEEL"

Then out of know were he grabbed my hand and started to run. Phil lester is holding my hand, OH MY GOD. I sound like a phangirl don't I...

Phil POV

We arrived outside the fair, man am I put of shape. I felt something warm on my hand, I looked down and saw dans hand intertwined with mine. I grabbed his hand again didn't I.. I shying took my hand back and apologised. My hand then felt cold and lonely..

"Where to first Phil?" Ooo good question..

"Maybe lets play some games, then go on the Ferris wheel and then... OOO LOOK *points at poster* it says there's a circus act on. We can go there last"

Today's going to be so fun.