Chapter eight (smut warning)

(Warning smut in this chapter, because you guys wanted it so much... you can skip this chapter and go to the next one if you don't want to read because you won't miss anything. Just read the very last paragraph. )

Dans POV

"Scissors....."

....

Shit...

.... I lost

"HA DAN I TOP!"

"FINE YOU WIN!" Stupid Phil and his stupid paper coving my rock.

"Awe baby don't get sad, it's for the best" he gave me a girly kissy face.

"Let's make a deal Phil"

"what now princess"

"If and when we do have it and you top, if I don't like it you have to let me try top and see if you like it"

He looked in deep thought..

"Mmm deal Danny"

So all I have to do is pretend not to like it, that'll be easy right?

"I'm tired goodnight my sunshine I love you."

"Night my bottom love you to"

IM NOT A BOTTOM! I'll show him -.-

Me and Phil went back to spooning, hehe his penis is against my butt... But shhhhhh.

I fell asleep with the comfort of Phil next to me.

Time skip

I woke up by a strange feeling, I felt someone's hand trailing down my stomach.. Wait-

I let out a rather loud moan, what is Phil thinking? I looked back at Phil and saw he was asleep. He is sleep feeling me!? ah~

I couldn't move because phil's grip was so tight, so I had to just sit there and let him do whatever he was doing.

He grabbed my member and started to slowly pump me, it's driving me crazy. I need to stop him.

"Hey Phil wak- ahhhhhh~"

Without me noticing he suddenly inserted a finger inside me, Phil you make it so hard to want to be a top don't you. I have to admit it feels weird, but nice.

"Naaa~ Phil~"

By now I was gripping onto the bed sheets, I was craving more. I was moving my hips in time to his pumps. He inserted another finger, pain and pleasure was taking over my body. I need Phil inside me, shit he's asleep..

My member started to throb, Phil was so good at this. He started to play with the tip, in a teasing way. I let out another loud moan, all of a sudden I heard giggling behind me.

"P-Phil?!"

I turned around to see a smirking Phil, he was awake the hole time wasn't he...