"No." he muttered, shrugging his shoulders. Something told me other wise, but I didn’t mind. I laid down and he laid next to me. “I actually came here to you-

"You have a girlfriend don’t you?" I asked. 

"No." he said, looking over at me. I blushed, feeling embarrassed. I always jump to fucking conclusions. “I’m going back to Bradford." he said. My lips parted, and I sat up slowly to look down at him. 

"Why?" i asked sadly. “I thought you liked it here."

"Not really." he said. “It’s a cool place but I really do miss my family." he said. “The only reason i’m still here is you." he said. I turned my head away from him, not wanting to look him in the eye. I’m not the most popular girl in school, if anything everyone hates me for some reason. Zayn is my only friend, and he was starting to really grow on me. Of course everyone at school was jealous when they found out the new hot guy was talking to me. Reagan, the queen b, was the most because she was always talking about him. When she saw him bring lunch for me, she was even more mad. It was kind of amusing, watching her have a fit. 

"Well this just…sucks." i said, hiding the sadness in my voice. He sat up straight, wrapping his arms around me. I rested my head against his chest, holding back my tears. It burned, holding your tears back, but it hurts more when you cry them. But I wasn’t doing that, I wasn’t crying in front of him. 

"We can still talk." he said. That was untrue, he’d be living his life far away, and i’d be here without him. Not that hard to find out, so he doesn’t have to pretend like everything’s going to be peach cobbler with a side of a straw berry and banana milk shake. He kissed my forehead lightly. I looked up at him, shaking my head. 

"Don’t lie." I said. “You’re going to move on from this place, me included." he ran his thumb over my cheek, as if wiping an invisible tear away. “It was nice while it lasted, having a friend."

"We can still talk (Y/N), then when you get out of high school, maybe you could come an visit me." he said. “You already mean everything to me, and it hurts leaving but I know it’s not that last i’ll see of you." he said, making me feel special for the first time in a long time. Zayn’s all that I have, and when he’s gone I won’t have anything anymore. 

"Whatever." I said, turning to get up. He grabbed my waist, turning me back to him. He looked at my lips before licking his own. I don’t know how to explain what happened, but he just…kissed me out of nowhere. It took me completely by surprise, but I loved it. I climbed on top of him, and he flipped me onto my back. He grinded his hips into mine, making my inside just combust. His lips left my own, make me sad. You know that tingly feeling you get in your leg when it falls to sleep…can that happen to your lips? Or did they just faint? Zayn’s lips then made their way to my neck, and down to the hem of my tank top. I took it off, and his eyes widened. He looked up at me, his eyes holding so much emotion as he slowly, moved his hands under my back to unclip my bra. 

"I’m not going far with you." he whispered. “I’m not taking anything tonight." when he said that, it made me have hope that it’d be another night. When my parents weren’t down the hall, when he wasn’t leaving. He took my bra off, and kept glancing up at me as he slowly, and gently kissed my bare chest. I closed my eyes, breathing deeply. He wrapped his lips around my nipple, making me want to just scream. I’ve never felt like this before. He took his lip off of my nipple, then kissing down my stomach. When he got to my leggings, he pulled those down too. I didn’t refuse, I let him take them off my feet. He kissed my inner thigh, biting on a certain spot. He ran his tongue up to my underwear. And of course I just had to be wearing my best black lace. But he took them off anyways, so it didn’t matter. I sat up, pushing his shirt up. He reached to his back. sliding his shirt off. Pushed me back down, putting his hands between my legs. He kissed me again, his hand resting on my private area. 

I laid back, pulling my lips from his. “You’re wet." he said as a statement, as thought it did come out sounding like a question. He dipped his head down again, blowing on my core. My finger nails dug so deep into the bed, I thought i’d shred it into pieces. He licked up my entrance and I swear my heart was beating as fast as a kangaroo can run. His finger entered me slightly, making my stomach do a somersault. He pushed in further, along with tongue. His finger curled and I thought i was going to die at that moment. All my emotions were going wild. I was sad, but feeling so good. i was angry, but so happy. I was just too many things right now, and this wasn’t making it any better. He continued for what felt like, forever, after my hands went around his head to push him further. I held in all my moans, which was painful. He wrapped his arms around my legs, holding me tightly. Were we really doing this right now because i didn’t know if I was dreaming or in heaven or anything. 

"Oh my fucking god!" I moaned a little too loud. i guess that scared Zayn, because he stopped right then, and let me go. He licked his lips then, coming back up to kiss me. I held onto him tightly. I was just reaching my climax too.

"I can’t take this anymore." he whispered, tearing his lips away. He stood up on his knees, unbuttoning his pants. He unzipped them slowly, making me nervous. I couldn’t see anything in the dark, nothing except his hands because they were right in front of me. He pushed his back down his legs, revealing his black boxers. He pulled those down too though, releasing his-

"Fuck me." I muttered, staring at it. He was bigger that I thought. 

"I am." he whispered, pushing me back down on my back. He kissed me again, positing himself at my entrance. He knew I was a virgin. I knew I was a virgin, but I didn’t care, I need him. I don’t care if my parents are sleeping next door anymore. I don’t care that he’s leaving me. I don’t care if the whole world finds out. His tip pushed through my entrance, already making me feel pain. But Zayn didn’t stop kissing me. He pushed in further, making me groan into the kiss. I scratched at his back, and rested my head on his shoulder. His fingers ran down my arm and he laced our fingers together. He pushed in further, holding on to my hand tighter. He kissed my neck, sucking and biting every place he could. He pushed in further until he was fully into me and can I just say that I felt like I was going to be ripped in half, just torn apart right there. A tear finally slipped down my cheek, and Zayn kissed it away. 

He pulled out slightly, before making his way back in and that’s when he started a slow and soft rhythm. I moaned, biting my lip. His hand tightened on my side as my fingers scratched at his back like a cat on a cat scratchier. “Oh fuck." I moaned quietly. “Don’t stop Zayn." I guess this was the point where the ecstasy started moving in on the pain.He was hitting something inside of me that push me further and further over the edge.

"What was that?" he whispered in my ear. His pace quickened slightly, but not too much. He was being soft, gentle, kind, sweet, loving, caring, and everything else. 

"Zayn." I moaned as everything inside of me started building up like a skyscraper, but it was being ready to be knocking down. Everything was going to just blow up and I was apart of the great explosion of it. It felt amazing. Imagine a cold water bottle falling out of the sky, and into your hands, when you’re stranded int he desert.

"You’re so fucking tight." he muttered in my ear. He bit down on my soft spot. Me let out was scratching his back, and his was biting my skin, seems fair. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion as he made slow sweet love to me and after what seemed like a wonderful century, I finally just reached the bottom of the cliff after he pushed me off…in a good way. 

"Fuck." we both whispered. He continued inside of me, while I started to building up again. “Holy fucking shit." I said, getting louder. “Right there." I moaned, holding onto his hand tighter. When i felt him cum inside of me, I cam again myself. I did not think that’d happen either. It usually takes a girl 15-45 minutes to reach her climax. Zayn held it longer than I did. He kissed me again and he pulled out. His arms wrapped around me tightly, as did my own. 

"I’m going to miss you like crazy." I whispered.

"I won’t even stop thinking about you." he whispered back, kissing my cheek.

~~~The End

Or maybe I do, do sexual ones. I don’t know if this one is that good though, hm…please tell me what you think. And sorry if it’s massively long…haha ‘massively long’ that reminds me of something.

caaaaamie.