f o u r t y - e i g h t

Start from the beginning

Nash smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder and Nash kissed her head.

We talked for a good amount of time and watched a movie. Daniela is a pretty cool chick, I'm sure Ash will like her. Now Jack and I were in bed, we weren't sleepy so we were just talking. And that's when Jack brought up sex.

"You know I'm pretty proud of myself." Jack said.

"And whys that?"

"This is the longest I've gone without sex."

"Me too," I shrugged.

"You're a virgin Ave's," Jack laughed.

"I know, so I've gone longer without it," I laughed.

"How?"

"How what?" I asked.

"How are you still a virgin? Have you ever been close to doing it?"

"Nope, no guy has ever tried and I never put myself out there so it just hasn't happened," I shrugged.

"So what, you're gonna leave it till marriage?"

"Why you wanna get it over with now?"

"No!" Jack laughed, "I want it to be special for you."

"Aww aren't you sweet."

"Really, I don't want to just do it to do it. I want it to be special for you."

I smiled up at him and kissed his jawline, "love you Gilinsky."

"Love you Rose," Jack kissed the top of my head, and that's when he decided to bring up baby names.

"Alec." Jack said out of the blue.

"Huh?"

"What do you think about naming our baby boy Alec?"

"Jack I'm not pregnant," I laughed.

"I know, but when we do decide to have a family and our first born is a boy what if we name him Alec."

"Okay, let's say we start a family, who said it would be a boy? What if it's a girl?"

"Nope, we need our first born to be a boy."

"Why?" I laughed.

"That way when we have a baby girl he will protect her from all the douchebags that try to hit on her."

"But it's not like we decide wether we have a boy or girl, it's a 50/50 chance."

"I promise you, that it will be a boy. I'm 100% sure, gut feeling trust me," Jack shrugged.

"Okay, well what will our baby girls name be?"

"Hmmm, how about...Bethany!"

"Are you doing what my parents did but the other way around?" I laughed.

"Yeah, its smart," Jack laughed.

"How many kids do you want to have Gilinsky?" I asked.

"As many as you want, but at least 3 but 4 would be nice."

"You really see your life with me?" I looked up at Jack.

"No one else," Jack looked down at me smiling.

"Well, we have Alec and Bethany, now its a C name."

"Charlotte for a girl and Charlie for a boy," Jack smiled.

"Seems like you have this all planned," I laughed, "But I like the names, sounds right. Now they have to have middle names."

Jack and I talked about that for a good 20 minutes then my phone started ringing.

"Caleb?" I squinted at my phone then answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Long time no talk sister, where are you? I come home to your room with nothing but your bed."

"Mom didn't tell you? I moved out to Cali with my boyfriend Jack."

"Well its kind of hard to keep up when I'm overseas, Army, remember?"

"How could I forget, how's the whole army thing going?"

"Good, I'm still alive so that's good," Caleb chuckled.

"So...why'd you call? Do you need something?"

"Can't I just talk to my baby sister? I miss you."

"I miss you too, how's Dylan and Brayden? Are they back home too?"

"They're good, you see that's why I called baby sister. We haven't all been together as a family in a while, so why don't you come back down to Dallas? Bring that so called boyfriend of yours along. Brayden brought his girlfriend."

"Hold up! Brayden has a girlfriend?! Since when?!" I nearly yelled.

"They've been together for a year now, little sucker kept it from us. We're too crazy of a family for him."

"As if, he's the craziest one from all of us!" I scoffed.

"Exactly what I said! Anyways, whatcha say baby sister? Come back to Dallas?"

"When?"

"Well its Monday, so tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?! How are we going to get tickets for tomorrow?!"

"Got it covered, have you not checked your mail? Mom sent you the tickets. One for you and one for your boyfriend."

"Well I clearly don't have a choice," I sighed.

"Nope, you don't! So this boyfriend of yours, he didn't knock you up did he?"

"Caleb!"

"What? Just making sure."

"No he didn't! You'll like him I promise."

"I don't know if I'll like any guy in your life, I just hope he's better than that douchebag, what was his name? Cole? Ehh I hate that guy, I told you he was no good for you."

"And I should have listened, I gotta go now Caleb it was nice to finally talk to you. I miss you and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright baby sister, I miss you too I'll see you and your boyfriend tomorrow. I love you."

"Love you too."

"Bye Ave's and tell your boyfriend to be on his best behavior."

"I will, bye now Caleb."

I hanged up and look over to Jack who had wide eyes.

"Caleb said to be on your best behavior." I smiled.

"I'm going to meet Caleb? Army brother?"

"Jack you'll be fine," I laughed, "we leave tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" Jack said nervously.

"Yes, tomorrow, if we would have checked the mail then we probably would have known earlier."

"Oh god, I'm meeting your brothers tomorrow, and your dad?! I haven't met your dad I only know your mom."

"You're panicking, calm down," I laughed, "come on lets go to sleep."

"Yeah lets just go to sleep," Jack said as I snuggled up to him.

I haven't gone back to Dallas in months, I talk to my mom at least twice a week but I haven't seen or talked to my brothers in forever and I really do miss them. We rarely see my dad with him traveling a lot for work. It's rare to have us all under the same roof at the same time, but I'm honestly happy to go back home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -